Will Paige be on the bench at the UCLA game in Newark? | The Boneyard

Will Paige be on the bench at the UCLA game in Newark?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am curious if Paige will be at the UCLA game. I It seemed all other injured players were at GTech.

With a close venue, maybe travel is not a problem? On the other hand, even if she is cleared to
be on the bench, is it advisable? Is she a distraction to the team going through this downturn? Thoughts? News?

Reaction Score
I am curious if Paige will be at the UCLA game. I It seemed all other injured players were at GTech.

With a close venue, maybe travel is not a problem? On the other hand, even if she is cleared to
be on the bench, is it advisable? Is she a distraction to the team going through this downturn? Thoughts? News?

I'd bet she will be at the game against UCLA. I'm sure they did not want her travelling on a plane to GT after the knee injury.

I'd think her positive vibes would be greatly welcomed and needed on the bench tomorrow!

Reaction Score

Do you think it will make a difference in the team's play if she is there? I'm not sure but it sure couldn't hurt.....

Reaction Score
I would imagine that Paige's absence from the GT game was due to some medical reason. Can't imagine her doing a "Don't you know I'm Paige Buckets?" cop out.
Aubrey has managed to show up at UCONN games as well as AzzI and Nika.
Maybe Geno can give them each a cattle prod. This way he won't be accused of being abusive.
Just kidding before I get the "big frown".

Reaction Score
I wasn't surprised Paige wasn't there last night. She's not the first UConn player to go down with an injury that stayed home right after the injury or surgery happened. The team does what's medically best for the player, and if UConn's doctor says travel and all that it entails is off limits, then that's final. If they say Paige can travel under these specific circumstances, then she'll be right there with her team.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
If she gets the medical OK, I would bet that she will be there and that she will be a live wire
on the bench...maybe just behind it...and her presence will help the team.

sun

Reaction Score
I have no idea what kind of brace or cast that Paige has, but it may not be very comfortable for her to sit, move around or go to the bathroom.
So I can understand why she wasn't traveling on a plane just to sit on the bench.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom