Will NIL lead to massive increase in recruiting foreign players? | The Boneyard

Will NIL lead to massive increase in recruiting foreign players?

Reaction Score
I think increased globalized recruiting will take place as barriers to amateur/pro are dissolved. In the past we saw a lot of foreign players decline invitations to play in the USA.
Now, the flow of money can convince many more international players to consider college basketball.

Reaction Score
They still have to want to go to classes, limit their practice, and come to a foreign country while possibly not knowing the culture or language (fluently at least, lots of guys speak a little English).

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Seeing how much the Bama QB has secured without officially being named the starter I now wonder why anybody will want to go the Ollie team route.

I think foreign players will have a tough time making more through NIL as they can by playing pro overseas. They do not have enough of a following here at that age for somebody to start throwing buckets of money at them.

Reaction Score
There currently appears to be barriers/limitation/visa implications that need to be worked through for international students to take advantage of the recent changes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom