Will I or Won't I! | The Boneyard

Will I or Won't I!

Reaction Score
Will I or Won't I
On Tuesday 7/25 the SEC station is showing a replay of the Miss St game at 8pm.Undecided!Just deleted the NC game against Syracuse.Thinking i will start anew.Don't know if watching the last game the girls played is a good thing or not?

Reaction Score
God no! With the roster Geno has for 2017-18, there's just way too much to look forward to. Heck, I've already booked our court-side seats for the final four in Columbus. I say turn that page.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
No way. There is plenty of ugly basketball around without having to watch one of the worst games we played for a long time. Head bangHead bang

If you need to watch, at least bypass the first half which was torture. :mad:

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Don't do it....why relive that game. Move on, but if you are Huskies deprived as I am, there are other games you can watch.
It's bad enough Mississippi State was awarded for a game they didn't really beat....yeah the score said they won, but UConn beat themselves.

Reaction Score
God no! With the roster Geno has for 2017-18, there's just way too much to look forward to. Heck, I've already booked our court-side seats for the final four in Columbus. I say turn that page.

Often there is much more to learn for watching losses than wins. I have it on DVR and watched it 3 times since--lots of great stuff our kids did in that game. You can bet Geno and company have watched it a few times--and may watch it just before the first game this fall.

Don't do it....why relive that game. Move on, but if you are Huskies deprived as I am, there are other games you can watch.
It's bad enough Mississippi State was awarded for a game they didn't really beat....yeah the score said they won, but UConn beat themselves.

Miss St won that game --there can be no doubt--the doubt in my mind is --did Uconn actually get beaten--where was it lost? That's a fun reason to watch it.
Frankly I don't find the ending of that game painful and from the moment it ended--I never felt any pangs . When ND won a game or three from Uconn --that put me in deep depression--Remember they were supposed to lose 4 or 5--and only lost ONE--isn't that something to rejoice??
Watch the Game!!
More fUN to watch Uconn Videos---the old CPTV Geno shows---many of our beliefs of Geno's beliefs are in some old CPTV show--dismissed. It's fun to learn that some facts about Geno are not in solid granite.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
1450278988-honey-soy-chicken.jpg

Reaction Score
1) Miss. State beat UConn, UConn didn't "beat themselves." I hear, "We had a bad day," or "We didn't play our game." Didn't the other team have something to do with that? Geez, give them credit - they earned it. Coach Schaeffer said they weren't going to allow UConn to play "pretty basketball" and they didn't. Kudos to them.

2) Watch it again? No way - once was enough!!

upload_2017-7-16_17-18-42.png

Looking forward to an undefeated NC season so that game can be a faint, distant memory.

Reaction Score
Yup, that. MSSt definitely won. Their defensive preparation was outstanding. Took away a lot of things we usually do well. And it wasn't like we couldn't have won.

Reaction Score
Mississippi State deserves all the credit for that win! Uconns last 2 losses were by 2pts and they had the last shot in both games with no shot against Stanford and your 5th option unable to put the ball on the rim against Miss.State! Who will take that end of game shot and make it like Taurasi and Bascom did in there day.They were the best ever at Uconn in that situation!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I usually watch UConn's games 2 or more times. The 1st time there's the excitement of a live game, posting on the BY with fellow BY'ers, and after that by myself on uconnhuskygames, with a view towards breaking down the game as a coach might when watching film.

I've watched every game from last season at least twice with one exception. I doubt that I'll ever watch the MS St game a 2nd time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom