Will Fox Create a New ESPN | The Boneyard

Will Fox Create a New ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
NewCorp Buy YES - Link

The Yes Network adds signiticant value to the Fox Regional Sports Network. I can see them trying to create a National Sports Network like ESPN.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Oh, Lord. Does this mean that Limbaugh's gonna do football again?:eek:

Reaction Score
Several years ago, I posted that the Husky women, being the class of the game, should try to get a national deal simular to ND's football deal. SNY is a great start to that goal. It's a regional deal which can be national. I get the games on FIOS by getting their best package. A new sports network would give the Huskies a chance for every game on national TV. Imagine the exposure!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Did you notice the last line of that report / commentary - that it was about time because ESPN promotes too liberal an agenda and "which has had political consequences" and also touts Pres. Obama??

The day my sports channel feels the need to shove politics (of ANY sort) down my throat, off it goes. Sure, there is a political aspect to SOME sports stories, but please . . .

Reaction Score
Author probably has issues with ESPN's "liberal" support for Title IX too

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Because ESPN's coverage of PSU has been so liberally driven in supporting JoePA.

Reaction Score
At the same time, the NBC Sports Network is challenging for more market share by bidding for more sports programming. Over the long haul they both may challenge ESPN for market share.

Reaction Score
Great. Fair and balanced. I can hardly wait.
you have to realize what website the article is on. Breitbart is just as far right, as the state run media outlets, mslsd, and the communist news network are to the left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom