Will Anigwe Shine Tomorrow | The Boneyard

Will Anigwe Shine Tomorrow

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
There is a lot to her game. Cal’s Kristine Anigwe will test UConn’s post defense

But for me the best part of this report by Fuller is this: “I started doing half-court stuff yesterday,” Camara said. “I was cutting, doing post moves and light defense. It’s tough but I’m being patient with it, trusting the process, trusting that my body will heal.”

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
There is a lot to her game. Cal’s Kristine Anigwe will test UConn’s post defense

But for me the best part of this report by Fuller is this: “I started doing half-court stuff yesterday,” Camara said. “I was cutting, doing post moves and light defense. It’s tough but I’m being patient with it, trusting the process, trusting that my body will heal.”
Better chance that Anigwe gets in foul trouble than shines. With Cals guard Cayton out, torn ACL in the opener, I dont see how this game is closer than 30 points. Anigwe got 4 fouls in the opener vs a much slower team, St Marys. Good chance to rest players in 4th quarter for UConn.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Batouly is still 2-3 weeks from playing, but at least she's doing something.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
The issue isn’t what Anigwe does. The point of emphasis is what everyone else around her does. Or doesn’t do.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
The issue isn’t what Anigwe does. The point of emphasis is what everyone else around her does. Or doesn’t do.
Yeah UConn isn't gonna make it easy for her but if she gets her numbers inefficiently Geno can handle that because he knows that means his team wins. Even if she got them efficiently UConn would still win but Geno wouldn't be very happy.

Reaction Score
Batouly is still 2-3 weeks from playing, but at least she's doing something.
Remember what that kind of "off time" did to Danger last fall, darn near ruined her Frosh year. She didn't get to show last year how really good she is, except Baylor game. I'd like to see the Touly Geno saw before he accepted the transfer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom