Brandon Young Garrison Burnett
Daniel Desriveaux Hayden Jordan
Robert Noone
David Sanchez Jakai Gill
Conn Davis Jacob Flynn
Joseph Villipiano
S Feldheisen Mason Donaldson
O’Neill Wilson Elijah Jeffreys

Some of the Huskies on this list had 60+ catch seasons post- training camp 2002. Of course, they had the Shelton Rifleman throwing balls. The parallel? The two guys who had big production prior to that year - Cliff Hill & Wes Timko - did little. Lots of fast prospects discovered under rocks of the coast from MD to CT ... and Canada.

You first need A ORLOVSKY. Well ... he’s not Pindell. We have an Offensive Line - first solid hope for all of us. It’s Beaudry ... or Krajewski. But we have a lot of 6 foot and under fleet receivers. One guy caught 80. And a lot of untested. Raw. And a Feldheisen. (Donaldson). A running game to balance.

I like College Football because of days like this. We look at prospective rosters & think of how they all fit.

Then. We just need to tackle.

Reaction Score
Ok

I purposely left out Ardell Brown. From his clips, he’s as exciting as any. Just need that arm - that delivery system. With time in a pocket

Reaction Score
I would love a possession guy like Feldieson. I’m agreeing Donaldson might be that guy

Reaction Score
Simple

College Football passing game begins with the OLine & the guy to throw the ball

It’s my view, we finally have a Top Level OLine after years in the search of that. With a OLine coach with continuity. Beaudry ... has to win the job; earn the respect. Or Krajewski etc. has to be able to deliver. Like a College QB

But I’m looking at the WRs - none truly accomplished at this level - and saying: we got talent. Speed. We have been here before - with Randy - and it turned out alright.

Lots of keys to 2019. It’s ok to be optimistic in July

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom