Wichita State | The Boneyard

Wichita State

Reaction Score
Cursorily checked over Wichita State's scholarships and surprised that they have now filled all 13 scholarships for next year.

In addition to the six returnees and Alterique as a grad transfer, Wichita State brought in three freshman, a JUCO sophomore and two JUCO juniors.

Cue in the "I don't care about the AAC anymore" comments...

Reaction Score
Cursorily checked over Wichita State's scholarships and surprised that they have now filled all 13 scholarships for next year.

In addition to the six returnees and Alterique as a grad transfer, Wichita State brought in three freshman, a JUCO sophomore and two JUCO juniors.

I NEVER cared about the AAC

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Yeah, because Al’s there I’ll pay a little bit of attention to have the shockers do this year. He really deserves some decent luck.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yeah, because ours there I’ll pay a little bit of attention to have the shockers do this year. He really deserves some decent luck.

Anybody who doesn’t think Marshall is still one of the best coaches in the game isn’t being objective. I don’t know what on with the transfers out. It could be that being in the AAC changed the profile of his recruiter players. I think Dan probably helped AG make a smart choice. He will be terrific there.

Reaction Score
Yeah, because Al’s there I’ll pay a little bit of attention to have the shockers do this year. He really deserves some decent luck.
Hurley was also instrumental in getting him there as he has a great relationship with Marshall
I’ll be cheering on WSU just because Al is there.Actually I feel sorry for the BB folks in that conference. They have a tough hill to climb. Face it it’s a football conference.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
this isn't the 90's anymore.

no one wants to play for lunatic weirdos like marshall anymore.

people have been reporting this goes back for several years, players and former players are incredibly unhappy with marshall.

wonder what happens with them if marshall indeed is out in a few years, they are literally a program built on one man.

Jimmy is doing OK, albeit at a different level

C

Chief00

Anybody who doesn’t think Marshall is still one of the best coaches in the game isn’t being objective. I don’t know what on with the transfers out. It could be that being in the AAC changed the profile of his recruiter players. I think Dan probably helped AG make a smart choice. He will be terrific there.
It gives AG a clean slate to start. I agree, Marshall is a good x and o guy. He knows the game. The thing with AG is he doesn’t have natural PG instincts, so it all needs to be mechanical. I think Marshall will use AG with pressure on the ball on defense to take his opponent out of their offense.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
It’s always tough to do what WSU is doing, but this year will be particularly challenging.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom