Wichita State To Join AAC? | The Boneyard

Wichita State To Join AAC?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
There's a fair bit of chatter out here that the Shockers are going to leave the MVC and join the AAC. Some of that chatter is by people who know the right people (yada yada). But it does seem at least plausible. WSU has no football team (similar to UConn - oops, sorry) and would fit rather well in MBB and WCBB.

Frankly, I think such a move would weaken both conferences.

Reaction Score
This topic has already been extensively discussed on the Conference Realignment board.
And while I understand that not everyone here reads what's over there ... this was a topic 3 months ago. In other words, there's nothing new or particularly credible here.

Wichita State Emerges As Potential Basketball Only Add To AAC

Well nothing except that Indiana is rumored to be extremely interested in Marshall as their new head coach even though he signed a new contract with the Shockers fairly recently..............this would have a serious impact on any possible movement by Wichita State...............

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Thanks for bringing this over here BigBird - it was news to me as I don't read the realignment board. We don't need to turn it into a long thread here, but for me and others having a heads up and knowing that I can go to the other board for follow-up is not a bad thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom