Wichita State Post-Game Presser | The Boneyard

Wichita State Post-Game Presser

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Geno:
Hoops, thanks for always posting. Did the WSU coach perform a presser? I am wondering her take on the first time this team has faced UConn.

Reaction Score
Hoops, thanks for always posting. Did the WSU coach perform a presser? I am wondering her take on the first time this team has faced UConn.
I'm sure she did have one, it may have been only five minutes long, but I haven't seen any videos of it yet so we'll have to wait for the horde to write about it and give us quotes.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I'm sure she did have one, it may have been only five minutes long, but I haven't seen any videos of it yet so we'll have to wait for the horde to write about it and give us quotes.
Thank you!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Keitha Adams speaks:

"How is playing UConn every year going to help this program? Is it something you will, have used in recruiting?

"Obviously we have a lot of work to do and a long way to go. They're a great program. Phenomenal. They've set the bar really high and we're going to work really hard to get there."

You have a key stretch of games coming up in terms of seeding for the tournament, how do you not less this loss impact those games?
"I think when you get an old fashioned butt kicking it puts a lot of motivation in your gas tank. We need to take what happened to us today and use it as motivation.

Not many teams are ready for the first time they see UConn. What were your impressions, especially in that first quarter?

"We threw the ball away so much. Our turnovers really, really hurt us. I think the biggest thing was that it's the biggest sized team that we've faced. They're length really effected us. I'm sure as you experience it more you're probably more mentally prepared for it. They've got a great team. He took the press off, he could have left the press on longer and he didn't and I told him that at the end. They are definitely world class, the way they play. We're going to work really hard to get there."

UConn vs. Wichita Post Game Quotes

PS. I know I'm repeating myself, but in the interest of complete accuracy and because it so tickles me Lou on "the Pass":

On Dangerfield's Behind the Back Pass
"She does things that no one else on the team can do. I knew she was going to pass it to me because whenever Krystal is not looking at you she is probably going to pass to you. That was a pretty amazing pass."

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Did they really spell Crystal's name wrong in that article?? Head bang

Reaction Score
Did they really spell Crystal's name wrong in that article?? Head bang
They spelled from wrong in that article. The headline says "Post Game Quotes Form Coaches And Players."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom