OT: - Wichita State - 5 transfers today | The Boneyard

OT: Wichita State - 5 transfers today

Reaction Score
Should mention none of the players are worth looking at, 3 scrubs and Burton + Stevenson.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Haven't read anything about this but I doubt it. He seems like a lifer to me and if he wasn't he could have jumped ship when more high profile jobs were open. He's a really good coach. A lot of schools would love to have him.

Reaction Score

Make that 5. From what I heard they don’t like playing for him. This is the second time it’s happened to Marshall. Very UConn 2016esque. Also hearing fans are dissapointed that AAC hasn’t given them the improvement they thought it would.

Reaction Score
Haven't read anything about this but I doubt it. He seems like a lifer to me and if he wasn't he could have jumped ship when more high profile jobs were open. He's a really good coach. A lot of schools would love to have him.
I know they pay him like a high profile P5 job, but the recruiting bump that they hoped for in the AAC definitely is not there. He’s not going to turn them into Gonzaga with the recruits he is bringing in. I could see him moving on to a place like Texas which has $, facilities, and a big local talent pool

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I know they pay him like a high profile P5 job, but the recruiting bump that they hoped for in the AAC definitely is not there. He’s not going to turn them into Gonzaga with the recruits he is bringing in. I could see him moving on to a place like Texas which has $, facilities, and a big local talent pool

Shaka who?

Reaction Score
No disrespect to the OP, but I could give a rat's a** about what any team from the league that won't be named does going forward. That nightmare is over.
Some potential transfers we can look at. So it applies

Reaction Score
We would have beat them. Knowing this now, that their morale is all messed up, I'm convinced we would have tuned them up. One thing Hurley and staff have going on here is that all the players are dialed in; they all want to be here, and they all want to play for Hurley. (Can't speak to Sid, don't know what's going on there.)

Reaction Score

Make that 5. From what I heard they don’t like playing for him. This is the second time it’s happened to Marshall. Very UConn 2016esque. Also hearing fans are dissapointed that AAC hasn’t given them the improvement they thought it would.

AAC didn’t? Who da thunk that?

Reaction Score
So happy to be out of this league. Witchia and Cincy will both take big steps back next year. I could see it being a 2 bid league with Houston and maybe Memphis next year.
Seems to be the trend. Its also been no surprise that SMU has taken a huge step back once Larry Brown left. Jankovich took them to the NCAA Tournament in his first full season on the job, but that was with Larry Brown’s leftover players. They have not done anything since.

C

Chief00

I agree, from a basketball perspective, I enjoy watching Marshall’s teams. He’s a real good coach. Facts.

C

Chief00

Seems to be the trend. Its also been no surprise that SMU has taken a huge step back once Larry Brown left. Jankovich took them to the NCAA Tournament in his first full season on the job, but that was with Larry Brown’s leftover players. They have not done anything since.
KO rerun?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom