Wichita St. Over PC | The Boneyard

Wichita St. Over PC

Reaction Score
MAL is having a rough go of it.
I feel bad for him. People were up in the air about wanting him or Waters. Crazy to think that now.

Reaction Score
I watched the game. I thought Diallo played really well, not just scoring, but creating havoc with his length, deflecting passes and altering shots. AAC defeats NBE !!

Was hoping Bowling Green would knock off SJU, but the Johnnies pulled it out at the end.

Reaction Score
I watched the game. I thought Diallo played really well, not just scoring, but creating havoc with his length, deflecting passes and altering shots. AAC defeats NBE !!

Was hoping Bowling Green would knock off SJU, but the Johnnies pulled it out at the end.
Just barely though. They'll have a rough go of it in the Big East.

Reaction Score
Just barely though. They'll have a rough go of it in the Big East.
Heron, the guy that got the waiver to play right away, was the difference. They lose without him.

Reaction Score
Gregg Marshall can flat out coach, and Wichita did it without Teddy Allen - who incidentally is the center of a lot of talk in WVU circles, because they really could have used him as well.

pj

Reaction Score
Makai 0 pts, 0 rbds, 1 assist, 3 tos -- it's in his head now. Hard to see how he's going to get playing time over the guards ahead of him.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Gregg Marshall can flat out coach, and Wichita did it without Teddy Allen - who incidentally is the center of a lot of talk in WVU circles, because they really could have used him as well.

Having Marshall in the AAC at a school like Wichita is big. Largely because he looks to be a lifer. I feel like Wichita got in on the strength of programs like basketball, and if Marshall jumped soon after, they would have been more dead weight.

Reaction Score
I saw this thread and thought "why are we talking about two NBE teams playing each other??"....still have to get used to WSU being in our conference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom