Why This Game Tonight Is So Important | The Boneyard

Why This Game Tonight Is So Important

Reaction Score
We are going to beat Butler even if we don't play well but that is precisely the point. If this team has truly transformed itself with the seniors finally asserting themselves as seniors and leading the way and everyone playing together as a unit, you will see it tonight.

Going back not too long ago to the Pheesa, KLS and Kia teams, and even before that to the Stewie teams, many of those games were over after 5 minutes. They came out with the eye of the tiger and had a killer instinct that was palpable and imposing. If tonight they come out that way, and bury this team right away, and not relent or back pedal when they have them down, you will know that the metamorphosis is well underway.

We have to be that way as a prelude to Sunday, the biggest game of the year so far. It's the way we have to play, even with a limited bench, in order to evolve into the team we should and must be this year. It's getting near midnight for our seniors and let's just see if they are hearing the bell toll.

It has been a very unique, difficult and frustrating year. I, for one, will look forward even more excitedly towards the rest of the season if I see what I think I'm going to see tonight: a team that plays UCONN hard for 40 minutes, gives no quarter, and has fun the way Katie Lou and Pheesa used to.

Reaction Score
Postponed. Aaugh. A BIG mov win would have kept the momentum going. Every interference with this team's progress is another snakebite.

sun

Reaction Score
I'm glad that the team gets to rest for more than 2 days before playing Tennessee.

Reaction Score
I'm glad that the team gets to rest for more than 2 days before playing Tennessee.
That's the positive to this but the negative is that I thought we had the right Mo going finally. Now it's all about Sunday.

Reaction Score
Probably means 1 extra day of practice which might be more strenuous than playing Butler.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom