Why The Huskies are 9-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Why hasn’t UConn lost yet? Ten reasons

Nice article and Geno speaks:

“You know, that’s what they were brought here for. And they know – last year I can cruise, just enjoy the ride, do my thing, no pressure that much, but I know that time’s coming when those guys are gone, and it’s all on me now. Well, they want that. That’s why they’re here. So when they get an opportunity, they can’t wait. They want it. And not everybody does, though. Not everybody wants to be in that situation. Those lights are pretty bright.”

"I’m enjoying it….a little bit. I gotta come up with stuff. Last year I could go, ‘Yo.’ And they would go ‘I got it.’ Now, it’s ‘hey pass the ball and cut here.’ ‘Where?’ ‘Here.’ ‘When?’ ‘Now!’ It’s like that every day in practice.”

Reaction Score
15697779_1419186421449068_7067627379924733152_n.jpg

Reaction Score
Why hasn’t UConn lost yet? Ten reasons

Nice article and Geno speaks:

“You know, that’s what they were brought here for. And they know – last year I can cruise, just enjoy the ride, do my thing, no pressure that much, but I know that time’s coming when those guys are gone, and it’s all on me now. Well, they want that. That’s why they’re here. So when they get an opportunity, they can’t wait. They want it. And not everybody does, though. Not everybody wants to be in that situation. Those lights are pretty bright.”

"I’m enjoying it….a little bit. I gotta come up with stuff. Last year I could go, ‘Yo.’ And they would go ‘I got it.’ Now, it’s ‘hey pass the ball and cut here.’ ‘Where?’ ‘Here.’ ‘When?’ ‘Now!’ It’s like that every day in practice.”
Great articles and very accurate.

Reaction Score
The Huskies haven’t lost because they continue to have great players who enjoy each other, trust each other, and play the game with a precision no other team can match. (Geno)

Being Happy does not mean everything is perfect.
It means you have decided to look beyond imperfections.

Nice find ROCKY Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog