Why no Ollie on TV or Radio | The Boneyard

Why no Ollie on TV or Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWS

Reaction Score
He should be the darling of this tournament. I haven't heard of him being anywhere. I easily could have missed him & I get the no Indiana thing, but Mike and Mike had one loser coach after another on this AM. & Buzz Williams was pitiful. Calhoun is getting a lot of run, but Calhoun isn't out recruiting anyone.

Reaction Score
He should be the darling of this tournament. I haven't heard of him being anywhere. I easily could have missed him & I get the no Indiana thing, but Mike and Mike had one loser coach after another on this AM. & Buzz Williams was pitiful. Calhoun is getting a lot of run, but Calhoun isn't out recruiting anyone.
Calhoun works for ESPN.

Reaction Score
probably pissed off about his season,i don't remember calhoun participating on tv stuff if his teams stunk it up? not sure though

Reaction Score
Putting all of his effort into the grad transfer market is a lot more important than some fluff questions from ESPN. If we get a guy like Miller or Harris at the 4 we can make a Final Four run.

Reaction Score
Sorry but we disappeared and a microphone won't magically make us reappear. I also believe Coach wants to get noticed on the court and not on a keyboard.

Reaction Score
Putting all of his effort into the grad transfer market is a lot more important than some fluff questions from ESPN. If we get a guy like Miller or Harris at the 4 we can make a Final Four run.
Exactly. You know that if he was on TV answering questions, half the forum would be freaking out WHY ISN'T KO OUT THERE MAKING CALLS AND BRINGING IN TRANSFERS. THE SKY IS 20 MINUTES AWAY FROM FALLING AND WE NEED THIS NOW.

Reaction Score
He was just on Rich Eisen radio show, nothing startling to say. Talked about how Iverson always gave 120% on the floor even though he didn't like practice.

Reaction Score
Malloy kept him out of Indiana because of a law that Connecticut also has on its books.

If he was at the FF. He would be doing press all over the country. He would be the darling of radio row.

Reaction Score
Palatine said:
Malloy kept him out of Indiana because of a law that Connecticut also has on its books.

If he was at the FF. He would be doing press all over the country. He would be the darling of radio row.

You honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Reaction Score

Leave your cesspool political views where they belong, please.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Television is entertainment. Ollie is careful. There will be no "not one dime ....." comments coming out of Ollie.
Audiences want controversy. Ollie is careful. Careful is not colorful. No flying chairs with Ollie.
Ollie grew up in a neighborhood where running off at the mouth could be fatal. Ollie will stay careful and off the interview circuit.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

You are half right. Ollie should be at the FF.

Reaction Score
It's not an opinion. It was a factual response to a factual question.
So it's a FACT that Malloy wouldn't let him be there? Uh, no. He just can't use state money to go... he could use his own though.

Reaction Score
KO is a good soldier/employee. Don't know what his personal views are but I think everyone did the right thing. I also commend Charles Barkely for speaking out. No matter what party you support it's tough to condone denying service to anyone. Was surprised that more states and schools did not weigh in but Pence backtracked pretty quick, and so did Arkansas governor Hutchinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom