Why no badass? | The Boneyard

Why no badass?

Reaction Score
We lost but Crystal was, as usual, our badass. I throw a nod to Anna for an all round excellent game. There’s also a nod to Aubrey on defensive end, we will just ignore what happened to her on the other end of the floor—steals are great, you just can’t give it back. But, like Anna, she’s young, and both are going to get better.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
We lost but Crystal was, as usual, our badass. I throw a nod to Anna for an all round excellent game. There’s also a nod to Aubrey on defensive end, we will just ignore what happened to her on the other end of the floor—steals are great, you just can’t give it back. But, like Anna, she’s young, and both are going to get better.
Disagree with the badass, I choose Anna, with a nod toward Crystal, because she had a better all around game.

Reaction Score
Disagree with the badass, I choose Anna, with a nod toward Crystal, because she had a better all around game.
I don’t entirely disagree. Crystal edged Anna because she threw her body into the lion’s den. One of these days she isn’t getting up. But, yes, Anna was excellent. Question: Geno talked about her as a shooter. Did he know how good her all round game is? I know, I know, she isn’t an ordinary freshman, what is she going to be as a senior? Sabrina?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I feel so bad for Meg. Another rough scoring game versus a big opponent. That's part of the problem in itself. She's having to spend a LOT of time under that basket to get boards that others can't get. She's working like crazy in these games. In other years if we had more post depth she probably wouldn't have to do that. She's in a tough spot on this team.

Reaction Score
Badass award to Oregon for the thorough beat down they gave to the home team! They won by 18 at Gampel. Uconn had 18 total losses since it opened almost 30 years ago!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom