Why Geno & His entourage don't care about "the" streak? | The Boneyard

Why Geno & His entourage don't care about "the" streak?

Reaction Score
Because to Geno's satisfaction his players once they past the high mark of a ""100" put it behind them. Now they are back to take care of business one game at the time. Only crazy fans are chopping at the bit. Yes I am one of those.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Because to Geno's satisfaction his players once they past the high mark of a ""100" put it behind them. Now they are back to take care of business one game at the time. Only crazy fans are chopping at the bit. Yes I am one of those.
It is in the headlines after most games, but you see that all the press questions about the streak have just disappeared - not one question since the SC game that I can remember. No one ask them how it felt passing the PSU volleyball streak.

I suspect with new media at the final four the questions might come up again, and the idea of extending to five in a row on NCs should they win tomorrow. But it really is 'old news' now. The new news will be when they hit another milestone number (150?) or when it ends.

Reaction Score
It is in the headlines after most games, but you see that all the press questions about the streak have just disappeared - not one question since the SC game that I can remember. No one ask them how it felt passing the PSU volleyball streak.

I suspect with new media at the final four the questions might come up again, and the idea of extending to five in a row on NCs should they win tomorrow. But it really is 'old news' I now. The new news will be when they hit another milestone number (150?) or when it ends.

I am sure Geno likes it just the way it is; hardly anyone talks about it and the players do not seem to care about it because they already put this thing out of reach for their life time. This morning it sure looks good for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom