Why Do We Start Games So Tight? | The Boneyard

Why Do We Start Games So Tight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Even against greatly inferior teams talent wise we often come out playing tentatively, barely scoring any points. This can not happen Friday or it's time to tune up the lawnmower. We had like 7 turnovers in no time last game before we got our together. As I have joked before it seems like on our end the ball is bigger than the rim and it's brick city. There. I just wanted to get that poison out. Thank you for listening.

Reaction Score
Even against greatly inferior teams talent wise we often come out playing tentatively, barely scoring any points. This can not happen Friday or it's time to tune up the lawnmower. We had like 7 turnovers in no time last game before we got our together. As I have joked before it seems like on our end the ball is bigger than the rim and it's brick city. There. I just wanted to get that poison out. Thank you for listening.
I think it speaks to one of this team's biggest weaknesses, the ability to handle the ball. Tightness and poor ball handling can lead to a lot of turnovers early in a game. Let's hope this is the last year of not having two point guards on the floor together. Looks like we're good in that department for the next 2-3 years after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom