Why didn't they choose Uconn for me :( | The Boneyard

Why didn't they choose Uconn for me :(

Reaction Score
These two.

1553276307471.png

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
For us uninitiated, besides it being Gonzaga, who are these seemingly nice young ladies and why do we or should we care?

Reaction Score
For us uninitiated, besides it being Gonzaga, who are these seemingly nice young ladies and why do we or should we care?

You're right but for a Vietnamese American Uconn's fan it is a dream, so let me dream. Not only have I never seen one Vietnamese American young lady in the WBB never mind two.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
@Hongster I was not trying to be mean at all, I didn’t even know they were Vietnamese and that’s why I was asking -who are they- do they have names or sizes or HG/PN rankings? Are their other Vietnamese women playing D1 ? In fairness, we can’t celebrate your joy if we don’t know the context.

This does seem like a great moment. Help us understand that with some descriptional details.

Reaction Score
@Hongster I was not trying to be mean at all, I didn’t even know they were Vietnamese and that’s why I was asking -who are they- do they have names or sizes or HG/PN rankings? Are their other Vietnamese women playing D1 ? In fairness, we can’t celebrate your joy if we don’t know the context.
This does seem like a great moment. Help us understand that with some descriptional details.

No offend taken! I just can't hold the excitement when I see other Vietnamese American start to contribute to society.

They are the twins sister from Texas who have just signed their letter of intend.
They are Kayleigh Truong and Kaylynne Truong.

Reaction Score
No offend taken! I just can't hold the excitement when I see other Vietnamese American start to contribute to society.

They are the twins sister from Texas who have just signed their letter of intend.
They are Kayleigh Truong and Kaylynne Truong.

I may have treated their grandparents, at the dispensary at Ft. Chaffee, Ark, if they came to the US, after Saigon fell, in '75

Reaction Score
I may have treated their grandparents, at the dispensary at Ft. Chaffee, Ark, if they came to the US, after Saigon fell, in '75

Interesting but why you so sure that it was their grandparents not parents? I came in 79 and my youngest is only 17.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
ESPN calls them three-star recruits, no overall ranking at all. I wish them all the best, but I don't know if they are UConn-caliber players.

Reaction Score
ESPN calls them three-star recruits, no overall ranking at all. I wish them all the best, but I don't know if they are UConn-caliber players.
Probably not. But who knows the will of any individual. Remember Spud Webb 5.3" won the dunk contest against his team mate Dominique Wilkins???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom