Why cant this program act normal | The Boneyard

Why cant this program act normal

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
0-12 here we come! If you don't have one starter you don't have any.
At QB, maybe. I have no problem with cycling at any other position provided they are worthy. Alas, as Russ has so eloquently put it, UConn is intent on publishing the non-injured and actives each week.

Someone tell Randy that you can change the depth chart before every game. Maybe he forgot
He doesn't even have to abide by the 2 deep. I recall Peart as the back up LT as a true freshman and Diaco had no intention to play him.

Reaction Score
Much ado about nothing. Lots of guys will play especially early with new redshirt rule. I can probably do most positions.

How did I come to shaking my head at your onions (ooops opinions)

Shrug. This isn’t a big deal. I can bet that he’s not rotating lots of guys OLine. And a few have solid slots on DB. But ...

Reaction Score
At QB, maybe. I have no problem with cycling at any other position provided they are worthy. Alas, as Russ has so eloquently put it, UConn is intent on publishing the non-injured and actives each week.

He doesn't even have to abide by the 2 deep. I recall Peart as the back up LT as a true freshman and Diaco had no intention to play him.

Lol do you always have to take EVERY SINGLE WORD posted on here so literally?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
There’s tempering expectations but there’s also giving your guys comfort and confidence.

Reaction Score
I'd be a lot more upbeat if not for the participation list. There were a lot of moments in that video that had me believing it's really coming together, then he hit us with the participation list. I don't understand that at all.

Reaction Score
Much ado about nothing. Lots of guys will play especially early with new redshirt rule. I can probably do most positions.
Pace, Ugwak, TJ, Caleb Thomas, all saw considerable time last year. D Harris and K Jones, didn't play there but by accounts are going to be playing there and counted upon. This doesn't even count Devaughn Pierce. On the Dline there is if not proven, experienced depth. Unless someone establishes themselves as a guy you have to have in all the time you might as well keep them fresh.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Pace, Ugwak, TJ, Caleb Thomas, all saw considerable time last year. D Harris and K Jones, didn't play there but by accounts are going to be playing there and counted upon. This doesn't even count Devaughn Pierce. On the Dline there is if not proven, experienced depth. Unless someone establishes themselves as a guy you have to have in all the time you might as well keep them fresh.

everyone plays a ton of guys on the dl. you dont have any choice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom