Why all the urgency by Diaco to find a OC? | The Boneyard

Why all the urgency by Diaco to find a OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
LOL. So true. Technically, we don't kick off until August 31, 2017 and I've been told that this is an "easy fix". We don't need an OC until 8/31/17 - maybe even later since that game is only against Holy Cross and these fixes are all easy afterall.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I think our AD/Coach is waiting for Chris Weinke to be officially fired by the Rams...then the announcement!!

;-)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Eh, I'd rather we take a long time and make a decent hire than have Bob call up an old buddy and fill the position in an instant.

Reaction Score
Eh, I'd rather we take a long time and make a decent hire than have Bob call up an old buddy and fill the position in an instant.
Plenty of OCs out there. Something smells like rotten fish cakes. Add the deafening silence from the Admin and I think there is a shot Diaco is gone after Jan 1. If the OC was the strategy to pacify the fan base and answer all the worries, they would be out there pushing and promoting that narrative to rebuild momentum. Perhaps they realize they have bigger fish to fry than an OC fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom