Whose Next? | The Boneyard

Whose Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would have to say it is between XRM/Woodson/Iverson. If I was a betting man I would have to go with the big man Dominic Woodson.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Fuchs ks my guess but hes not bball ship so then ill say xrm. I would love to land xrm wood ki anf fuchs. It would be a huge statement recruit year for this program considering all the things going on with uconn bball.

Reaction Score
Fuchs ks my guess but hes not bball ship so then ill say xrm. I would love to land xrm wood ki anf fuchs. It would be a huge statement recruit year for this program considering all the things going on with uconn bball.

This is just too much:D
But I agree. Things are starting to look up when you think about the guys we've landed and are still recruiting.

Reaction Score

If this kid Fuchs signs on with Pasqualoni is he good enough to play hoops in the BE also?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
If this kid Fuchs signs on with Pasqualoni is he good enough to play hoops in the BE also?
Yes his bball offers are good. He is a big sleeper because of his 2 sport commitment so not alot of schools suit him and the sites are behind ingl wise on him.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I gotta ask...who is this XRM?

Reaction Score
I gotta ask...who is this XRM?
Xavier Rathan-Mayes. Pretty sure he is the #6 SG on all the services, we are in his top 5 but it is basically us vs FSU.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Xavier Rathan-Mayes. Pretty sure he is the #6 SG on all the services, we are in his top 5 but it is basically us vs FSU.

Thanks Bro. I kept thinking the Xavier McDaniel had a son or something.

Reaction Score
If we can round out the class with any 3 of XRM, Woodson, Iverson, Cameron or Agau we'll be in great shape for 13-14''

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
Jeez, did you go to college? Do you have a real job?

"Whose next?" Really?

How about, "Who's next"? So many knucklehead abusers of English grammar on this site who claim to be graduates.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score

"Whose next?" Really?

How about, "Who's next"? So many knucklehead abusers of English grammar on this site who claim to be graduates.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score

"Whose next?" Really?

How about, "Who's next"?

How about this is a forum where you aren't being graded and words and sentences are often shortened. Maybe he was just shortening the sentence "Whose commitment will come next?"

Apparently you think it's your job to critique forum posts. House the pay scale working out for you?

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score

"Whose next?" Really?

dapriest's was better

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I know he's good enough to walk on but would either program be willing to let him play both sports? I don't see how he has time to practice with both teams from October-December. Have coaches from either sport put a quote out on this?

Reaction Score
How about this is a forum where you aren't being graded and words and sentences are often shortened. Maybe he was just shortening the sentence "Whose commitment will come next?"

Apparently you think it's your job to critique forum posts. House the pay scale working out for you?

Or maybe the kid went to PC?

caw

Reaction Score
If we can round out the class with any 3 of XRM, Woodson, Iverson, Cameron or Agau we'll be in great shape for 13-14''

I would add Hamilton to that list and say if UConn were able to land 3 of the 6, it would be rolling.

I know he's good enough to walk on but would either program be willing to let him play both sports? I don't see how he has time to practice with both teams from October-December. Have coaches from either sport put a quote out on this?

Not sure on the coaches, but the kid has been pretty vocal about wanting to play both sports. Have to think the football coaches would be aware of it. I doubt JC or KO would turn him down if he was good enough to walk on.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
"Throughout Jim Calhoun’s tenure, UConn has made a habit of luring top New Yorkers, from Kemba Walker to Taliek Brown and Ben Gordon. All three enjoyed plenty of success, Brown and Walker winning NCAA crowns."

Umm, I don't think Ben had to give his back.
. Lost...explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger