Lauri Markkanen

Third-Team
Nigel Williams-Gross
Markelle Fultz
TJ Leaf
Johnathan Motley
Ethan Happ

Reaction Score
I agree with all but one, I'd probably switch happ and monk on the 2nd and 3rd teams.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Hmm, id say based on what ive seen as a casual fan of the sport id say the AA team should be:

DeAaron Fox
Frank Mason
Grayson Allen
Malik Monk
Jason Tatum,

and throw in dark horse player of the year candidate ESPN keeps bringing up, Luke Kennard, as an honorable mention, kid worked his butt off and took the hardest road.

* I am also contractually obligated by super agent John Goldstein to mention Harry Giles as a deserving 1st team All-American candidate despite a tough, close race *

Reaction Score
Looks good but need to replace Happ with Angel Delgado. He led the country in rebounding and broke the single season Big East record for rebounds, he needs to find a spot.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I might switch Lonzo woth Kennard, that's about it.
My previous sarcasm aside, I think OPs 1st team is pretty close to mine but I agree with you I think Ball has been better and more valuable to his team than Kennard was. Ball pretty much transformed a team that was largely the same names last year and didn't do much into a well oiled offensive machine, and I think he may have revived some of Alford's reputation as a coach going forward if he were to part ways with UCLA for one reason or another down the line.

Reaction Score
That's a good list, but I think I'd make room for Sindarius Thornwell of South Carolina. He'd be more deserving than Fultz, IMO. I'd also include Semi Ojeleye on one of the teams.

Reaction Score
Any team without Caleb swanigan on the 1st team isn't legit. Guy might be NPOY pretty sure he led nation in double doubles and 20/20 games. Absolute nightmare for opposing teams given his size and motor to go along with ability to step out to the 3 line occasionally

Reaction Score
I haven't watched nearly as much non UConn college basketball this year so there's a pretty good chance I leave off someone deserving. But I'd say

Lonzo Ball
Frank Mason
Caleb Swanigan
Malik Monk
Luke Kennard

Maybe Josh Hart over Kennard

Reaction Score
Any team without Caleb swanigan on the 1st team isn't legit. Guy might be NPOY pretty sure he led nation in double doubles and 20/20 games. Absolute nightmare for opposing teams given his size and motor to go along with ability to step out to the 3 line occasionally
Nope, Angel Delgado led the nation in double doubles while Swanigan was second.

Reaction Score
I like Cam Oliver (Nevada) over both Happ and Motley. Also count me in on Delgado.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom