Who's Ready for Syracuse at The Garden!? | The Boneyard

Who's Ready for Syracuse at The Garden!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Taking the train in will be at Stout with 20+ around 330. Going in to the game with no expectations except for them battling and leaving it all on the court. The three seniors and Adams know what this stage is about, so they'll have to set the tempo and show composure to the freshmen and enoch. This is an extremely winnable game if we play perimeter defense, rebound, and don't turn the ball over. Win or lose we cannot start bailing on this team otherwise you'll see players starting blitching and possibly leaving. We have to stay and support the team. It's still a long season and plenty of big games left to win. Starting with tomorrow

Reaction Score
I'll be there +1... real fans never bail.

I expect a Win tomorrow with the support of uconn nation to help cheer on the team. Husky fan support will be a factor in tomorrow's gam.

Time to give cuse fans a big dose of reality when we show UConn is NYC's team!

Reaction Score
Cuse fan here. Cant wait to see the split. Ill be in 222. I think cuse was selling tix in 114 as well so that could be a fun section.

Reaction Score
Gonna get trashed on national tv to our rivals in NYC. Count me out

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Gonna get trashed on national tv to our rivals in NYC. Count me out

We thank you for your support.

tumblr_nns1eo3FXV1tooympo1_500.gif

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Confidence is what we need from the team. Can't get bullied. Let's Go!!!

Reaction Score
I'm there +4. Section 102. Loyalty meant supporting your team through thick and thin. It doesn't hurt that I can have a few train beers and enjoy the walk to MSG in the holiday-themed City.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
We'll know in the first 4 minutes whether we're in this game or not. If we get down by 10 early like we did to Oregon and Oklahoma State it's going to be goodnight.

Here's hoping for once we score more than 1 basket by the first media timeout!

Reaction Score
Any idea if they will be selling beers at the stadium?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
On my way to the train station now. The fact that both teams have not been playing well takes a little bit of the edge off. Its still UConn vs Syracuse at MSG and im sure as soon as I walk into the building the nostalgia will hit me. I was there for the 6 OT game and thats probably one of the best games that I have been to even though we lost. Tonight, this is not about the AAC or the ACC. This is a night for the old Big East. Lets go Huskies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom