Who ya got? | The Boneyard

Who ya got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was driving to work the other day thinking about how truly amazing our run was last year, and if this year might have a team go on a similar run against the odds. It was at that moment that an SUV cut me off in traffic, with an Arizona sticker across the back windshield and a UNC alum logo as well. My mind went right to Arizona being my winner, but maybe its UNC instead.

Please anyone but Kentucky or Duke

Reaction Score
without uconn to take out kentucky this year i have them over virginia. though this would be the fifth best tournament ever if kentucky and/or duke lost to a 16 seed.

Reaction Score
Dont know why we didnt do a boneyard bracket but I have Wisconsin over Virginia.

Final 4 of UK Wisconsin, Virginia, and Stephen F Austin

Reaction Score
AZ over Duke

I don't love the pick of Duke, it's more me hedging my bets against Gonzaga or Iowa State. I'm not sure I trust any of them.

I have UK vs. Arizona in one side. I feel pretty good about that side.

The other side I really struggled. Duke over Nova, but I don't love either of those two teams. Wish Wiscy were on that side.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Watching the #14 NU vs #3 NDU game right now. If NU pulls it out (down by 4 at the half), does Mike Brey lose his job? He's been in South Bend for 15 years and has a single Sweet 16 to show for it...12 years ago.

Incidentally, I expect one of the Boneyard's Irish lurkers to jump all over this.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
By the way, I have Wisconsin in all my pools.

Reaction Score
Watching the #14 NU vs #3 NDU game right now. If NU pulls it out (down by 4 at the half), does Mike Brey lose his job? He's been in South Bend for 15 years and has a single Sweet 16 to show for it...12 years ago.

Incidentally, I expect one of the Boneyard's Irish lurkers to jump all over this.

I wanted to pick against ND and GTown so bad due to their track record of losing in the first round, but I did pick ND to get to the 16, and I picked GTown to lose to Utah. Georgetown can't lose in the first round again, can they?

I'd suggest JTIII would be on the hot seat with a loss, but he basically would have to go 0-30 to be fired from there, right?

Reaction Score
Notre Dame may win, but they look like they are in their typical Mike Brey March form. I think I'm going to regret picking them to go far for the first time ever.

Reaction Score
Is anyone else eager to see Iowa St lose today? After all the nonstop whining we heard about how we would have been creamed by 20 points if Niang was healthy last year, I can't wait to hear the excuses for why they didn't get a fair shot this season

Reaction Score

I don't think Mike Brey is going to be fired in a year in which Notre Dame won the ACC in basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom