Who wins the AAC | The Boneyard

Who wins the AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The league is so far off the radar that I only saw this by accident...

There is a 5 way tie at 3-1 for the lead in the 'Merican.

So who wins?

Well it will be a lot clearer Friday night but I picked Houston prior to the season... so there is some bias here - I think Houston wins the tiebreaker over Memphis
at 7-1 based on their head to head win.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I'll take Memphis. I think Cincinnati has a decent chance to take Houston at home in the season finale and UCF / ECU / Cincinnati will all knock each other off while Memphis has the easiest road home.

And now that I've said that, they'll probably lose to Temple next week.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'll take Memphis. I think Cincinnati has a decent chance to take Houston at home in the season finale and UCF / ECU / Cincinnati will all knock each other off while Memphis has the easiest road home.

And now that I've said that, they'll probably lose to Temple next week.

If Cinci beats ECU I think you are
right it will come down to Houston at Cincinnati.

Personally I'd be shocked if Temple beats Memphis Friday.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I have to admit - haven't seen either one since last year. I know I should be learning to care but haven't gotten there yet. Seen cinci - they need to keep kiel on the field.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It won't be Cincy or Memphis because each of those schools is going to take a loss against UConn. So that leaves the winner of the UCF / ECU game, especially if UCF wins since they hold the tiebreaker against Houston...

Reaction Score
It won't be Cincy or Memphis because each of those schools is going to take a loss against UConn. So that leaves the winner of the UCF / ECU game, especially if UCF wins since they hold the tiebreaker against Houston...

I was literally thinking the same thing. I think Houston is going to take it.

Reaction Score
That's bold considering we play you at our place with the possibility of being bowl eligible already lol.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Hey,hey,hey, wait one minute you told me Uconn was gonna win the AAC!!! Lol wtf! 13-0 cuz

Reaction Score
If it's not UConn, then who cares? This league is exists to fill our schedule and provide us a modest check every now and then.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Hey,hey,hey, wait one minute you told me Uconn was gonna win the AAC!!! Lol wtf! 13-0 cuz

We ARE going to win the AAC! It just won't be this year. But the turnaround has already begun, my friend. At this point, it is unstoppable. A wave of "bleed blue" is washing over this nation as we speak. Even BC Hockey is not immune to the power of the Bleed Blue.

As for the Memphis fan that chimed in on how bold I was, he should focus more on the Temple game tonight. Although I'm rooting for Memphis in that one, I don't think that it will be an easy out for Memphis. They should have their hands full...

pj

Reaction Score
That's our yearly 13-0 guy. He may be a nut but he's our nut. Hopefully you guys lay down like dogs again.

Hey. We're Huskies. It's bad karma to say that dogs lay down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom