Who wins the AAC award for Frosh of the Year? | The Boneyard

Who wins the AAC award for Frosh of the Year?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I don't follow the other teams well enough to know whether there are standouts elsewhere.

Could Crystal win it? Lord knows she has been frosh-like erratic and inconsistent but her top side has been excellent....witness win over Baylor...win on Monday....and occasional glimpses of what she can be down the road in other games.

BTW: I still think her game against Baylor was the best game I have seen in my 25 years of fandom by a frosh point.

Reaction Score
I won't be surprised if the FOY award goes to Jasmyne Harris of Houston. She's won the weekly award a few times and she is averaging about 11.5 points and about 5 Rebs per game. She's a good player on a not so good team.

Reaction Score
I don't follow the other teams well enough to know whether there are standouts elsewhere.

Could Crystal win it? Lord knows she has been frosh-like erratic and inconsistent but her top side has been excellent....witness win over Baylor...win on Monday....and occasional glimpses of what she can be down the road in other games.

BTW: I still think her game against Baylor was the best game I have seen in my 25 years of fandom by a frosh point.

Isn't there a very good freshman starting for South Florida? Henshaw: 7 ppg, 7 rpg. 6'1" freshman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom