• Ahmad Nowell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Isiah Abraham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Youssouf Singare

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I’m going to say Karaban, mostly because I think the guards and wings are so deep that guys like Mahaney and Ball will be in enough of a timeshare that they’ll get slightly fewer minutes. It’s a true toss-up though. I wouldn’t scoff at an argument for any of those three.

Reaction Score
I think karaban is the easy choice. He will 100% be on the court in any close game and we will running plays for him. As an experienced player he will probably get to the line more and also score on 3’s, cuts, offensive rebounds, like he already has

Reaction Score
Mahaney looks like the most likely to be our 20+ a night guy, maybe McNeeley too…but Karaban will be 15-20 every game.

Reaction Score
I think it will be Solo. Granted it was just one exhibition game but he has explosive talent. I'm curious what AK will be this year. I think he'll up his scoring a little bit but I'm not sure he has that take over style game and he is still extremely unselfish. Our system allows a lot of guys to score so we should be pretty balanced.

Reaction Score
We'll be very balanced in scoring which makes this difficult.

AK does so much to impact winning besides scoring. Aiden is more of a scorer first. I can see him dropping 30 in a game or two this year

Reaction Score
I'm going to go with not Karaban. He's an elite, elite team player, but not a guy who a successful team like ours is going to design an offense around. He also may not need to play as many minutes as last year.

The last 3 years our scoring leaders have been:
  • Cole, followed by Sanogo
  • Sanogo, followed closely by Hawkins
  • Newton, but with a super balanced lineup where every starter averaged between 11-15 ppg

Not a strong pattern, but I go with McNeely who, despite being a freshman, is probably our best pure scorer and is the sort of guy who you would actually run plays for and can score at all 3 levels.

Reaction Score
I'm going to go with not Karaban. He's an elite, elite team player, but not a guy who a successful team like ours is going to design an offense around. He also may not need to play as many minutes as last year.

The last 3 years our scoring leaders have been:
  • Cole, followed by Sanogo
  • Sanogo, followed closely by Hawkins
  • Newton, but with a super balanced lineup where every starter averaged between 11-15 ppg

Not a strong pattern, but I go with McNeely who, despite being a freshman, is probably our best pure scorer and is the sort of guy who you would actually run plays for and can score at all 3 levels.
We aren't designing our offense around anyone. Karaban will play the most minutes on the team and with his yearly improvements he should conservatively be at 16 ppg. We have an incredibly balanced offense and will have a host of guys average in double figures (McNeeley, Ball, Mahaney for sure) but I don't see anyone averaging over the 16-17 ppg Karaban will get.

Reaction Score
AK due to consistency. I don’t think he will be the high scorer most nights but he’ll always be in the top 3. Any of our 10 rotation players can be the high scorer on a given night, even Samson was against SJU last year

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom