Who will be in the stands in Bridgeport? | The Boneyard

Who will be in the stands in Bridgeport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I'm guessing Saniya Chong and her parents...at least on Saturday. Hopefully The Horde and assorted Boneyarders will keep an eye out for special underclass guests.

Say...The VP was prominent at UDel over the weekend. Might he show up?

Just my opinion: I hope UConn fans give EDD a huge ovation prior to the Kentucky game...not because they are happy she left but because both Geno and the Delle Donne family have been nothing but gracious in all the hoo-rah that surrounded the transfer.

I'm hoping that UDel takes down Kentucky...in part becuase I am a UDel fan but also because
I think Kentucky would prove a more difficult foe should we advance to Monday. That guard with the tats for UDel did one fantastic job handling the ball for UDel against Carolina....she needs to reprise that performance bigtime on Saturday against a more athletic [and better coached?] team. I doubt they will be able to handle Kentucky's female version of Nolan Richardson's '40 minutes of hell'....but I'm hoping.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Count on the VP being there.

Last year, I saw Maria Conlon. I expect to see her again. Maybe Tiffany. Maybe Maya. Definitely Milford. :)

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
A lot of EDD fans.

Or folks interested in seeing (perhaps) her last collegiate game.
In that, they may be disappointed.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing Saniya Chong and her parents...at least on Saturday. Hopefully The Horde and assorted Boneyarders will keep an eye out for special underclass guests.

Just my opinion: I hope UConn fans give EDD a huge ovation prior to the Kentucky game...not because they are happy she left but because both Geno and the Delle Donne family have been nothing but gracious in all the hoo-rah that surrounded the transfer.

I'm hoping that UDel takes down Kentucky...in part becuase I am a UDel fan but also because
I think Kentucky would prove a more difficult foe should we advance to Monday. That guard with the tats for UDel did one fantastic job handling the ball for UDel against Carolina....she needs to reprise that performance bigtime on Saturday against a more athletic [and better coached?] team. I doubt they will be able to handle Kentucky's female version of Nolan Richardson's '40 minutes of hell'....but I'm hoping.

I want Delaware to win also, but I just don't see it happening, then again I picked against them in the first two rounds and was wrong.

Reaction Score
A lot of EDD fans.

Or folks interested in seeing (perhaps) her last collegiate game.
In that, they may be disappointed.

whatever the outcome, i wouldn't expect that watching elena play would very often be disappointing.

Reaction Score

The guard you're referring to is Trumae Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom