Who Watched "The Last Dance"? | The Boneyard

Who Watched "The Last Dance"?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It was okay but I find the growth of the Bulls more interesting than the dismantling. There are plenty of examples of difficult flawed people blowing up great things. Just another example.

Reaction Score
I've been annoyed by all of ESPN's hype - like it's the Super Bowl or something, with pre-game and post-game shows. But you have to watch it, right?

I think it's must-see for anyone who is too young to remember Michael, or it's been so long that your memory is fading and you're starting to think LeBron or Kobe might be the GOAT. Not!

Reaction Score
If you are a basketball fan who has followed the game when Jordan played, there is little new news. Younger fans may find this interesting. Older fans like me would rather see a series on the Bill Russell lead Celtics.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Interesting. It came about because MJ was given the opportunity to put his spin on it.

The footage is interesting. As Steve Kerr noted, the NBA has changed, but MJ was as unguardable as anyone has ever been.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
No. Never was a Bulls fan (except for one game) , and I dont root for players from Chapel Hill.

Reaction Score
If you are a basketball fan who has followed the game when Jordan played, there is little new news. Younger fans may find this interesting. Older fans like me would rather see a series on the Bill Russell lead Celtics.
Thank you Hopjim, two NCAA titles in a row (I believe the first college team to do so), an Olympic title, and over twice as many NBA championships as LeBron and more than Kolbe or Michael. Nuff said.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom