Who still wishes we got Diamond Stone? | The Boneyard

Who still wishes we got Diamond Stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
imagine the rotation of brimah and stone at the 5...

stone put up 39 and 12 tonight...I'm still a huge brimah fan but dang...penn state isn't exactly the cream of the crop, but they're also no coppin state

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It's been what, 8 months? And people are still hopped up over Diamond Stone? Yeesh.

Reaction Score

Well DUHHHHHHHHH NO , you can keep crying about it like a little bitch or you can move on.

Reaction Score
We are sponsored by Nike, but let's just say Nike couldn't be bothered to help us out, it has several other priority programs ahead of us.

As opposed to Under Armour, which would dump Maryland as soon as we signed on?

This topic has been discussed before. We all support your establishment of a major international apparel company which you can use to leverage recruits for us.

Reaction Score

Well DUHHHHHHHHH NO , you can keep crying about it like a little bitch or you can move on.
it's a miracle your post:like ratio is so high. It's a basketball board...i'm allowed to speculate about a former UCONN recruit...especially one who has big games against teams other than us, like that other former recruit who has his own thread at the top of the board (I won't say his name just in case you think I'm crying about him too)

Reaction Score
it's a miracle your post:like ratio is so high. It's a basketball board...i'm allowed to speculate about a former UCONN recruit...especially one who has big games against teams other than us, like that other former recruit who has his own thread at the top of the board (I won't say his name just in case you think I'm crying about him too)

Joe Montana?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Sh_t, I wish we had got Michael Jordan, which is as plausible as Diamond Stone at this point.

But hey, that's just me.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What is the speculation? Of course we do. There was really zero point in asking if we wish we got a 5 star recruit who dominated us when we played him.

And the post about Mack isn't an obvious and trolling question like yours was

Reaction Score

stone put up 39 and 12 tonight...I'm still a huge brimah fan but dang...penn state isn't exactly the cream of the crop, but they're also no coppin state
Your right they aren't coppin but against UMass Lowell he only had 12 points and 6 boards. Still think this kid is under achieving for Maryland only because of the hype he was getting.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There might be nothing to name - the visual of the road signs made me laugh and now I think you're all doomed.

Reaction Score
I'd murder you all and nail your corpses to road signs up and down I-84 if the sacrifice would bring Diamond Stone to UConn.
I'm willing to give it a try if others are game. I'm sure we could enjoy the Huskies from heaven. Well, hell for some of us.

Reaction Score

I took the title of your thread literally, and I admit I acted liked an a complete @.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Water under the bridge...but if he decides to transfer , I'm sure that Coach Ollie would take him ;)

Reaction Score
I can't wait until next year when they wished they got Terry Larrier. Stone will be long gone.

Reaction Score
Your right they aren't coppin but against UMass Lowell he only had 12 points and 6 boards. Still think this kid is under achieving for Maryland only because of the hype he was getting.
He a freshman whose getting better. Did you see the game yesterday? Probably not. That may have been the most impressive game by a college player this year.

Reaction Score

Confused. Maryland hasn't played UMass-Lowell.

Reaction Score

Let the season play out.

Reaction Score
I'd murder you all and nail your corpses to road signs up and down I-84 if the sacrifice would bring Diamond Stone to UConn.
Bad move..Somers State has no ESPN or SNY on their TV's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom