Who Starts Sunday’s Game For Us? | The Boneyard

Who Starts Sunday’s Game For Us?

Reaction Score
I would not be surprised if we went double big for a few minutes against Indiana due to their personnel, but Ball will start.

We're going to try to make our mismatch more devastating than theirs.

Reaction Score
I would not be surprised if we went double big for a few minutes against Indiana due to their personnel, but Ball will start.

We're going to try to make our mismatch more devastating than

Reaction Score
Troll post of the year candidate.
No troll but I missed the AP article posted last night 2-4 weeks. I could be wrong but there’s no thread or reference on this board on that press release.

Reaction Score
Newton
Spencer
Ball
Karaban
Clingan
This.

Yes, Indiana is big, but Clingan and Karaban match up defensively against Ware and Reneau.

Yes, Mgbako (6'8 217) has size over Ross (6'7 195), but he does most of his work in the halfcourt on the perimeter to allow space for Ware/Reneau/Johnson to work inside. Mgbako has yet to show that he can use his size to physically overwhelm opponents' 3-guard/wing/forward.

That being said, about 13% of their rotations feature Anthony Walker (6'8 215) at the 3. If you remember back when we played Miami (oh, the memories), Walker was more of a 4/5 hybrid in Grandpa Jim's small-ball lineups.

When Walker plays the 3 (for about 5-6 minutes of the game), perhaps that's an opportunity for Clingan/Johnson combos.

If it happens, it'll be done sparingly.

Reaction Score
Ball is jumping out of the frying pan into the fire . He's a dog, he'll be fine

This game will be good for Ball's development. But he needs to play much better than his last outing.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
No troll but I missed the AP article posted last night 2-4 weeks. I could be wrong but there’s no thread or reference on this board on that press release.
Except for the “Castle injury update” thread which gave an update about Castle’s injury.

Reaction Score
Except for the “Castle injury update” thread which gave an update about Castle’s injury.
You’re right! The Castle Injury Update thread that was locked a couple days ago.

Reaction Score
You must have someone on ignore or someone has you on ignore then
Ok fine but there was no thread on that I was able to access yesterday or even now. I’m prevented from viewing a thread? Who does that and why?

Reaction Score
Ok fine but there was no thread on that I was able to access yesterday or even now. I’m prevented from viewing a thread? Who does that and why?
For the exact reason I just said, either you put UConnKev on ignore or he put you on ignore

Reaction Score
For the exact reason I just said, either you put UConnKev on ignore or he put you on ignore
No I found it and there were several I had to uncheck but seriously I don’t recall ever doing it. My iPad has a life of its own after I go to sleep I believe. Anyway I found it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom