Who now? | The Boneyard

Who now?

Reaction Score
Now that we are done. Who do you want?
Many of my other faves dropped out: Wyoming, Colorado St, Vermont…
I’m watching Houston now. Would love to see Carlton get it. As much a Husky as you get.
Second, and I know people will hate it, but I think Coach K going out on top would cap an amazing career.

Reaction Score
I know they're the favorite, but I want to see Gonzaga finally break through. Really easy team to root for. If it's not them then someone like Auburn that we beat

Reaction Score
I’m watching Houston now. Would love to see Carlton get it. As much a Husky as you get.
Second, and I know people will hate it, but I think Coach K going out on top would cap an amazing career.
Dislike for K fan boi comment

Reaction Score
anyone but KU. dont want them catching us w/ 4 chips. nova is different because what is good for the BE is good for us. having said that as a west coast PAC fan i like tommy lloyd and arizona.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Carlton, sure. Spread the wealth.

I'll root for an AAC program like Memphis or A10 like Richmond. Any other program outside of the Basketball P6, except gonzaga.

As for your second thought, no question:

Reaction Score
Do yourself a favor and root for Arizona. Really enjoyable team to watch.

Reaction Score
Picked Arizona to win it all and I want them to win it all if it isn't going to be Nova.

Reaction Score
Picked Arizona to win it all and I want them to win it all if it isn't going to be Nova.
Me too, bud. I hav Zona winning it all in 3 of my 4 brackets. Unfortunately I had Kentucky in my FF in 3 of 4 my bracket, too.

Reaction Score
It’s honestly hard to watch and still care.
I understand the sentiment. I am still into the tourney but just not nearly wit the same enthusiasm. It feels like a big dance party and we were kicked out while the others are still enjoying it.
but I can’t complain too muc. 4 chips and 5 is wonderful to have

Reaction Score
They said Carlton from UConn in the game so we can still ourselves if we’re lucky.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Arizona, Gonzaga, Tennessee, Auburn or a Big East team (even PC).

But really, just any of the remaining 32 teams that aren’t Duke.

Reaction Score
Sorry - I hope K goes down in flames

Reaction Score
Sorry - I hope K goes down in flames
I understand the Duke hate. I too hate their winey entitled fans and detest a ton of their players but I think, especially relative to some other coaches (Calimari, Pitino, Pearl, etc..) and scumbag institutions (UNC), give the man credit. Duke was not blue blood before him. And the man deserves credit similar to Calhoun. Plus I’m Polish.

xclamations

Best nicknamer, conference realignment historian
Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind a double digit seed winning it all.
This is probably the best field of teams ive seen... a lot of 25+ win teams. Everyone has a winning record at least 18 wins

Reaction Score
scary black and white GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom