Who is the biggest BY Math geek (tournament style) FINAL FOUR!!!!! | The Boneyard

Who is the biggest BY Math geek (tournament style) FINAL FOUR!!!!!

Who is a bigger Boneyard Math Geek (choose 1 out of each seeding pair)Final Four!!!!

• 1 Auror vs.

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • 4 Davehuskiesfan

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 2 Shizzle787

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 6 HeyAdrien

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
MODS PLEASE PIN @fleudslipcon

OK this what we've all been waiting for. The Final Four! Math Geeks have been preparing for this since last summer, withstood the rigors of the regular season, conference play, and conference tournaments. The pencils were sharpened, the protractors were bent and re-bent, the abacus moving back and forth more times than even they could count. They crunched the numbers. They looked at others numbers. Who has time to watch an actual college basketball game with that workload? Not them. But the next day they still were heroically able to feed us Adama Sanogo's first 1/2 sweat % indicator (ASFHS%)
I give a tip of the cap to the FF

@auror
@DaveHuskiesFan
@shizzle787
@Hey Adrien!

you simply rose to the top of a loaded field of theoretical physicists. You earned it. You may never get a roll in the hay, but no one can take this achievement away from you. But we arent done yet. The championship is beckoning!

so now lets get Calculators rolling.

This will be open for 11 hours

Vote in the Final Four.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Wow really low vote counts. You did something wrong here.
What do you expect. He’s not a math nerd.

This is the way! I have spoken!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Wow really low vote counts. You did something wrong here.
It has happened every round. Something with poll and my post trips the filter which makes the thread unlinkable and unpostable and doesnt show in thread lists until a mod approves it. People cant post in it until mod approves it. They approved the first couple pretty quickly this one, not so much. Is what it is.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
It has happened every round. Something with poll and my post trips the filter which makes the thread unlinkable and unpostable and doesnt show in thread lists until a mod approves it. People cant post in it until mod approves it. They approved the first couple pretty quickly this one, not so much. Is what it is.
For your edification not all moderators have the same abilities. I cannot approve threads nor pin them.

This is the way!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Fun fact:

Since the 2015-16 season, I keep a Google Sheets doc of my students' scoring stats and overall win/loss record (20-42).
No wonder you are so upbeat in this forum. A 20-42 record would not be most people’s idea of a fun fact.

I have spoken!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Hang him
Nah. Looking too much like he wants it.

When Dogmania was hung and the punishment given was limiting his posts to a single sentence he was truly gutted. It was unexpected and hilarious to all of us except Dogmania. But he was a sport about it.

This whole process is just plain wrong.

I have spoken!

Reaction Score
Nah. Looking too much like he wants it.

When Dogmania was hung and the punishment given was limiting his posts to a single sentence he was truly gutted. It was unexpected and hilarious to all of us except Dogmania. But he was a sport about it.

This whole process is just plain wrong.

I have spoken!
I don’t think anyone wants it, especially with the scouting reports (my babies) or the transfer portal thread as a possible punishment.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I don’t think anyone wants it, especially with the scouting reports (my babies) or the transfer portal thread as a possible punishment.
Anyone who exacts a punishment that doesn't allow you to give your scouting reports or auror's statistical reports during this tournament will be driven off this forum. I just don't know what the two of you could be asked to do that would be hilarious without severely negatively impacting this forum.

I have spoken!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Spreadsheet.jpeg

Reaction Score
so have we figured out the mojo yet? Feels very much like we've got some revenge of the nerds vibes going on...let's berate the nerds, until they fight back and win us the Greek Games!!...err a NC...whatever

Reaction Score
@tcf15 what ever happened to the Boehieim whiteboard GIF? He displayed some math prowess if I remember correctly:D

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Considering how poorly this has been handled, maybe it’s a sign there shouldn’t be a hanging.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom