Who is the asst USF coach in the grey pants suit? | The Boneyard

Who is the asst USF coach in the grey pants suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
In the pregame coaches meet n greet Geno and CD seemed exceptionally glad to see her. From across the court in our seats I couldn't tell who she was
Former player? Coach?

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I didn't see the game - but one of the assistant coaches (dark hair) played at Miami (and the WNBA) for that matter, when Miami was in the BE. Desma Thomas Bateast. The Associate Head Coach is blonde, and was at one time a head coach, at Monmouth. Her name is Michele Woods-Baxter. Don't know if this information will help you.

Reaction Score
Didn't Jackie Fernandez work for USF? In operations or something? No idea if I'm right but that bit of trivia immediately popped into mind after reading your question.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I didn't see the game - but one of the assistant coaches (dark hair) played at Miami (and the WNBA) for that matter, when Miami was in the BE. Desma Thomas Bateast. The Associate Head Coach is blonde, and was at one time a head coach, at Monmouth. Her name is Michele Woods-Baxter. Don't know if this information will help you.

Didn't Jackie Fernandez work for USF? In operations or something? No idea if I'm right but that bit of trivia immediately popped into mind after reading your question.

Bateast played against UConn in the old Big East... and was a asst coach at Florida International with Jacque F. so maybe thats the connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom