Who is Pat from Connecticut? | The Boneyard

Who is Pat from Connecticut?

Reaction Score
I've been a lifetime college football fan. That is why I have Sirius XM. Yet, I'm also a college basketball junky. Channel 84 on Sirius XM is heavily college football talk. Hoops don't start on that station until mid January.

There is a caller over the years. Pat from Connecticut. I know he is a football fan, yet also bleeds college basketball and Connecticut Huskies basketball. Seems like a fun guy and enjoy his calls on Sirius XM. We need more of Pat's callers to get more hoops talk.

Reaction Score
Found him.
the 90s GIF by absurdnoise

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Probably someone who doesn't have a day job and can afford to sit on hold for hours on end
I've heard him once or twice and he certainly is a UConn advocate.
I tried once in the 90s on the Mike/Mad Dog show after a Calhoun interview - I sat on hold for almost 90 minutes and said the hell with it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Probably someone who doesn't have a day job and can afford to sit on hold for hours on end
I've heard him once or twice and he certainly is a UConn advocate.
I tried once in the 90s on the Mike/Mad Dog show after a Calhoun interview - I sat on hold for almost 90 minutes and said the hell with it.

Not that I do it, but it's not difficult to use a cell phone, make a call and do work while on hold for extended periods of time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom