Who is our 5th started vs NC State? | The Boneyard

Who is our 5th started vs NC State?

Reaction Score
I would say Caroline, but we don't know how her neck is, and how long she can go. If not her, then Aubrey? Ayanna? How many minutes will Amari get?

My guess would be Aubrey if not Caroline.... but we will definitely be height challenged. I hope shooting and quickness can make up for our lack of depth up front.

Why are we so "cursed?"

Reaction Score
Aubrey, without a doubt. She's 6'1" but acts like she's 6'4". With her new found 3 pointer skill and all around defensive ability, I believe she will fill in nicely.Caroline and Ayanna will come off the bench and Amari and Bettencort as stand bys. Hoping for the best and having faith that we will win as a Uconn team. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Aubrey, without a doubt. She's 6'1" but acts like she's 6'4". With her new found 3 pointer skill and all around defensive ability, I believe she will fill in nicely.Caroline and Ayanna will come off the bench and Amari and Bettencort as stand bys. Hoping for the best and having faith that we will win as a Uconn team. GO HUSKIES!!!
I agree. Aubrey and Aaliyah in front. Lou and Caroline platooning at the 3. Nika and Azzi will probably have to play 35+ mins again. Amari and Ayanna as subs up front. Here come the fouls, but we have to expect it.

Reaction Score
Aubrey…but seems like we’re gonna watch a frosh get her big stretches.
Ayana ? You ready ? Learn from each play, each pass, shot, each whistle... play hard, play smart, have fun. Get there first and clean and keep your hands up.

Reaction Score
River Baldwin provides as good a chance for Amari to prove herself as there will be all year.

Reaction Score
How do we maximize Ayanna today? By starting her? That could be if we can keep her on the floor. Between Aubrey, Ayanna and Caroline it's a guess. Or could it actually be Amari? It's possible right? A conventional post. One would think NC State will try to foul our bigs out. If it's Amari maybe they change that approach. Geno did put Amari in during the national championship game. I'd start either Ayanna or Aubrey but Amari would get a rotation. That would be my Big mix. AE getting a lot of PT, Ayanna for as long as she lasts, Aubrey and Amari in that order. I'd leave Caroline at the 3 if possible.

Reaction Score
Geno should literally throw her into the Wolves and start Amari. He can always sub out but would teach her an instant lesson.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom