Who is Memphis? help me out | The Boneyard

Who is Memphis? help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I dont have a clue as to what they are good at and what they arent. Does anyone have any information on these guys? Matchups, etc?

Reaction Score
They are not good.

Not even a little bit... The way we've come together these past 2 weeks I wouldn't be surprised if we win by a bunch to end the season... I'm sure our kids are focused to close out strong...

Reaction Score
Will watch to see if we can out up gaudy point totals. If it is a ten point win would be looked at as no big deal. If we can win like 51 20 an show something would prove team is on the right track

Reaction Score
Across aggregated computer ranking models, they're a few spots above us:
http://masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

For NCAA stats, we're similar on offense (both bad) but they have the #27 ranked defense:
http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22

Getting slammed by Temple last week and being on the road with nothing to play for (or perhaps not, see UCONN MBB last year), I'm still not expecting a pushover.

And the weather is looking up for tailgating! :)

Reaction Score
It's TJ's last big chance to make a case. I hope we mercilessly pound them into the dirt by continuing to do what worked the past two weeks.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Memphis has a fairly good defensive line that will probably cause a good amount of issues.

Now they are going on the road for a meaningless game in weather worse than they are used to. Trying to gauge their motivation level is tough.

They didn't exactly set the world
on fire last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member