Who is Ketia Swanier | The Boneyard

Who is Ketia Swanier

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Ducharme’s winning basket last night was UConn’s first game-winning shot since 2008 — which ironically also came at DePaul with 1.6 seconds left courtesy of Ketia Swanier. Wow! I don't think CD will hold onto this record nearly as long as Swanier did given that we will have a healthy PB playing for us for the next few years.

Reaction Score
Ducharme’s winning basket last night was UConn’s first game-winning shot since 2008 — which ironically also came at DePaul with 1.6 seconds left courtesy of Ketia Swanier. Wow! I don't think CD will hold onto this record nearly as long as Swanier did given that we will have a healthy PB playing for us for the next few years.

I remember this game like it was yesterday mind you we were down about 20 at half to DePaul in that game before the Swanier game winner

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
The last 15 seconds were the longest 8 minutes of my life.

Thanks to your video, I finally remembered how to pronounce her name!

Reaction Score
Didn't Paige hit a game winner in our win over SC last year, or does that not count because there was still time for SC to try 4 layups and miss them all? They must have taken layup lessons from us just before the game. I could be way off here, as I am at the age where the things I remember most clearly never happened.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Didn't Paige hit a game winner in our win over SC last year, or does that not count because there was still time for SC to try 4 layups and miss them all? They must have taken layup lessons from us just before the game. I could be way off here, as I am at the age where the things I remember most clearly never happened
The SC layups that did not go were at the end of regulation, we were tied at 54-54. We won in overtime by 4 points 63-59.

Reaction Score
The reason we have had so few game winning shots is that we have so few games that come down to a final shot, maybe two or three a year at most. A team that wins about 50% of their games has way way more opportunities and close finishes than either a very good or very bad team.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I had the good fortune to chat with her Dad on occasion....a 'walk-on' memory
failed to come up with his given name. I think my walk-on made a lucky hoop.
99% sure it is Carl

Carl [Smoky] Swanier ! Without the nickname it sounds like he is a bigtime
Hollywood star...full of glitter. The nickname adds a down-home/guy next door
quality to it...in person he is that. Both Mom and Dad are ex-military.

A quick google did not come up with his name but it sure sounds like Ketia
is doing just fine in the business world.....yes!

Reaction Score
I forgot those awful "target-on-your-back" uniforms! (Thankfully, because they almost worked that night.)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Swerve: I really enjoy listening to Bob when he does our games. Especially the 3/16/2017 AAC Tournament Championship between USF and The Good Guys. Some BYers may remember it because it was Louuuuuuuuuuu's 10 for 10 game!!!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom