Who I now want as our next head coach. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who I now want as our next head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Maybe we can get Jimmy Johnson.

How about Chip Kelly who turned UNH into an offensive power before his stint at Oregon? He surely is about to be booted from SF.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
I went through the Herm Edwards era with the Chiefs. I don't think I can do it again. My vote is for special teams coach of the Chiefs, Dave Toub.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Why not Paul Petrino? The guy has coached with his brother on multiple occasions and is now the head coach at Idaho (has been for quite some time). There was an article in the recent ESPN the magazine talking about the contrasts between he and his brother's situation and it sounded like Paul was not happy to have to be coaching in the FCS in 2 years. He has gotten Idaho to 8-4 this year and if there's somewhere possibly harder to recruit to than UConn, it would be Idaho. I wouldn't be opposed to having him step in should UConn be sensible and fire Diaco.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Why not Paul Petrino? The guy has coached with his brother on multiple occasions and is now the head coach at Idaho (has been for quite some time). There was an article in the recent ESPN the magazine talking about the contrasts between he and his brother's situation and it sounded like Paul was not happy to have to be coaching in the FCS in 2 years. He has gotten Idaho to 8-4 this year and if there's somewhere possibly harder to recruit to than UConn, it would be Idaho. I wouldn't be opposed to having him step in should UConn be sensible and fire Diaco.
Actually, he wouldn't be a horrible coach.

Reaction Score
Seriously- Al Golden. Experienced program builder(Temple) with less resources and knows Northeast
Golden might be a great hire.
Northeast guy out of Penn State.
Didn't the turnaround at Temple start with him ??. ...I thought they were putrid before he arrived. Based on his results at Temple he went to Miami where he was marginally successful and ran into a buzz saw .
We could be a great long term stint for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin