Who guards Stewie? | The Boneyard

Who guards Stewie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
McBride? Braker?

This is Stew's night to shine. They couldn't stop her last year, and without Achonwa it becomes even harder. If she has a big game, it's a win. If she struggles as she's done in recent first halves, it becomes more interesting.

Reaction Score
I just hope Geno keeps feeding her the ball and she gets about 40....:)

Reaction Score
Why don't we use our big girl more? I mean Stef of course! It's been a while since she's had a huge offensive game, and why not tonight when ND has no one to match up to her? Of course if Stewie wants to posterize tonight like Kentucky did last night, that would be pretty sweet too.

Reaction Score
Braker guarded her last year, remember? Muffet said that's why Stewie was scoring so much, because Braker was on the bench with two fouls. Right after she said that, Stewie scored with Braker on her.

So let's hope for Braker.

And I agree that everything has to go through Stef.

HGN

Reaction Score
Vowelguy asks who guards Stewie? ...........If she's on her game , ND better bring out the Indiana National Guard. Because other than that I don't think they will have an answer for her.

I am just praying that we come out fast this game.

Reaction Score
Vowelguy asks who guards Stewie? ......If she's on her game , ND better bring out the Indiana National Guard. Because other than that I don't think they will have an answer for her.

I am just praying that we come out fast this game.
We're due for a fast start and a hot shooting game. Bet the ladies are amped up after last night's men's victory too. I'm hoping we start fast and just keep the pedal to the metal until Geno calls a sub timeout with 2:30 left in the game. I'm not one for embarrassing an opponent, but this may be the most justified case since Syracuse 2010.

Reaction Score
McBride? Braker?

This is Stew's night to shine. They couldn't stop her last year, and without Achonwa it becomes even harder. If she has a big game, it's a win. If she struggles as she's done in recent first halves, it becomes more interesting.

Breanna is guarding herself because when she is on they can't stop her regardless of who they put on her,
but when her shot is off like during most of the tournament so far, and she does not take it to the basket,
they can put their PG Allen on her and it won't make any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom