Who finishes the year at QB? | The Boneyard

Who finishes the year at QB?

Who?

• Total voters

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Pindell is probably starting the year, but who do we think ends the year?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Pindell - baring injury. If injured, maybe a spot start by Bisack followed by the debut of Washington.

Reaction Score
Pindell is probably starting the year, but who do we think ends the year?
He might be a long shot, but I'd throw Krajewski into the mix. They could redshirt him but I doubt it, redshirting a 3 or 4 star prospect with his ability vs what we already have, might be a recipe for making a freshman transfer the following spring. I hope HCRE realizes he could make the same mistake PP made with Mike Nebrich if he goes with upper class experience vs freshman talent. Not saying Krajewski will win the job by the end of the season, but give him decent PT.

Reaction Score
I cast my vote specifically on the notion that Pindell stays healthy and throws more TDs than picks in the first 5 games.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I think Pindell is going to be pretty good.

Reaction Score
Washington not playing in the spring game two years in a row was a very bad sign for me. I thought he would be the future. I hope he gets his ducks in a row and is able to show what he has. He's the most talented QB on the roster right now.

Reaction Score
He might be a long shot, but I'd throw Krajewski into the mix. They could redshirt him but I doubt it, redshirting a 3 or 4 star prospect with his ability vs what we already have, might be a recipe for making a freshman transfer the following spring. I hope HCRE realizes he could make the same mistake PP made with Mike Nebrich if he goes with upper class experience vs freshman talent. Not saying Krajewski will win the job by the end of the season, but give him decent PT.
Does anybody know if the ruling passed allowing red shirt freshman to play in four games without losing their red shirt status? If that passes it would be a good thing for Krajewski because he could get valuable experience and we could have him for four years. With his arm that would be HUGE!

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
After an 0-11 start, Randy will throw on the pads and go under center to get us our first win of the season.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
After an 0-11 start, Randy will throw on the pads and go under center to get us our first win of the season.

Yes, but within days after rifling in a game winning TD to his son Corey, the CT ethics board will rescind the win after a replay shows that Randy could have throw to a wide open David Benedict instead.

Reaction Score
Yes, but within days after rifling in a game winning TD to his son Corey, the CT ethics board will rescind the win after a replay shows that Randy could have throw to a wide open David Benedict instead.
U think Benedict is still around by that time after Suzy Q's announcement?

C

Chief00

Washington not playing in the spring game two years in a row was a very bad sign for me. I thought he would be the future. I hope he gets his ducks in a row and is able to show what he has. He's the most talented QB on the roster right now.

How do we know that - when no one has seen the dude play? Chief isn’t saying you are right or wrong - just how do you make that determination? The QB position has a leadership component. Has there been positive evidence of that?
Thanks.

Reaction Score
How do we know that - when no one has seen the dude play? Chief isn’t saying you are right or wrong - just how do you make that determination? The QB position has a leadership component. Has there been positive evidence of that?
Thanks.
Talent has nothing to do with leadership lol. Look at the kid throw a football. His arm talent is great and his mechanics are solid. He's one of the highest ranked QB recruits we've ever had at UConn. Scott Frost & Lane Kiffin offered him a scholarship.

Reaction Score

Honest question, what leads you to believe that? Aside that he might have been highest rated qb on the roster coming out of high school.

Reaction Score

LOL. We can always look to the BY for unintentional comedy. This is wrong on just about every level.

Reaction Score
Pindell's been working hard on his footwork and release, driving the ball with more authority. His improving confidence in controlling the offense has been growing. He's still understandably underrated (and under the radar) but I look for him to surprise in the opener.

C

Chief00

Talent has nothing to do with leadership lol. Look at the kid throw a football. His arm talent is great and his mechanics are solid. He's one of the highest ranked QB recruits we've ever had at UConn. Scott Frost & Lane Kiffin offered him a scholarship.

I will grant you this, if Washington was considered just an athlete, HCRE would have moved him to another position by now.

I am not comparing the two because I am not familiar with Washington as a person but I do think of Doug Wiggins. He had a lot of talent and was a nice guy but he never got over that threshold of being able to positively contribute to a team due to various personal issues.
Washington has a window and I hope he gets it together before it closes. Especially at that position - leadership can’t be separated from physical talent. Under Randy he has got to learn to do things the right way soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom