Who do you want, syracuse or dook? | The Boneyard

Who do you want, syracuse or dook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a tough one....da cuse on self-imposed probation or 4th ranked duke. I told myself earlier in the year I would root against cuse no matter who they play....but now they're on probation I may root for them to beat duke. Although even though cuse is on probation there's still lots of reason for me to root against them even against the dukies. There's a lot of ways to twist this one though.

Reaction Score
I know Syracuse has been bad this year, but they have some talent on that team. If Syracuse is banned next season, we need to make a big push for Gbnije (sp?).

Reaction Score
We played Duke so it's better for us if they win.

Reaction Score
is it to far-fetched to want both teams have all their players ejected in an all out brawl and are forced to forfeit the game, having both teams lose???

Reaction Score
I know Syracuse has been bad this year, but they have some talent on that team. If Syracuse is banned next season, we need to make a big push for Gbnije (sp?).
Under no circumstances should Uconn take a player from Syracuse- ever. Under NO circumstances should Uconn take a player who played for bleapin Duke AND Syracuse! :)

Reaction Score
Duke. I don't hate them like I used to, while Syracuse gets more odious by the day.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Is it a prerequisite that every Boeheim team has a white chucker guard? Cooney is killing them.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
hope its a tie and the lights go out, they clear out the dome and the roof caves in. both teams fly to durham to finish the game and they find Cameron gym has burned to the ground

caw

Reaction Score
Under no circumstances should Uconn take a player from Syracuse- ever. Under NO circumstances should Uconn take a player who played for bleapin Duke AND Syracuse! :)

In many cases I agree, but if it's one of their better players and because they are banned, yes take him. Rub that salt in.

Reaction Score
This game is very physical. No touch fouls. Lots of missed calls. Okafor would have fouled out 20 minutes ago if he were called the same as Brimah. Okafor fouled Christmas like 3 times on the same possession (hands in the back, slap across the arms) but no foul on Okafer who has 4 fouls... Even Dukie Bilas said they were fouls.

I'd love to see Brimah get this respect!

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I hate defending cuse but Duke is hacking the out of cuse. Cuse can't buy a call.

Reaction Score
I hate defending cuse but Duke is hacking the out of cuse. Cuse can't buy a call.
Yeah, it was ridiculous. 'Cuse was going to lose anyway, but it still burns me when I see the calls Duke gets.

Reaction Score
It sucks, but I really do not have any hate for Duke anymore. Somehow they've gotten away from the stereotypical annoying Dukie (Wojo, Paulus, Battier, Langdon, Scheyer, McRoberts, etc.) and instead have some pretty solid guys who play hard and don't whine or flop. Plus, I've gained more and more respect for Coach K over the years. Let me know if I should turn in my BY card.

On the contrary I never hated 'Cuse while they were in the BE (except for the Devendorf era). But now, I cannot stand them. I hope they go 0-30 every year and the NCAA shuts down their program.

Reaction Score
Duke supported UConn's admission to the ACC. Syracuse was opposed, allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom