• Bones and Issanza

Votes: 46 21.7%
  • Langford and a Big

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 24 11.3%

• Total voters

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
With UConn still pursuing so many players, it's time to put your money down. Who will we end up with? I'm assuming two spots will be open. It's certainly still possible it will be one. I picked what seem like the most likely scenarios based on visits and connections to the staff and UConn. If you have other theories, share them.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Cole and Issanza seems the most likely combo, so that's what I went with. I don't think Precious comes here - hope I'm proven wrong there - and I figure we'll get one of those two guards. Since Cole has come out and said it will likely come down to us and Alabama, and he already left Bama without a commitment...I like our chances there.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Since we still only have 1 scholly available, all those options with 2 players coming are putting the cart before the horse. I went with OTHER since at the moment we only have 1 opening.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
The other question is when does this all goes down?

I think the next couple of weeks, before Memorial Day. That's my guess.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
The only reason why I feel like Precious must be still in play is that Hurley has not closed our last scholarship on the other recruits who seem to be a "lock" (Bones, Diara, that tall guy, etc.). Or maybe he is holding it for Cole...

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
The only reason why I feel like Precious must be still in play is that Hurley has not closed our last scholarship on the other recruits who seem to be a "lock" (Bones, Diara, that tall guy, etc.). Or maybe he is holding it for Cole...

I have been thinking the same, although I think Cole is closer to us than Bones is. Cole is down to us and Bama. Bones is being recruited heavily. I forgot about Ntambwe. I think he's a guy we would hold off on pending Precious. I should have included him in the poll list.

Reaction Score
I have been thinking the same, although I think Cole is closer to us than Bones is. Cole is down to us and Bama. Bones is being recruited heavily. I forgot about Ntambwe. I think he's a guy we would hold off on pending Precious. I should have included him in the poll list.

When he was in Connecticut he was telling people that UConn is where he wants to be. He hated Las Vegas and wanted to be at a place where everything is about basketball and felt UConn was that. I know that was a while ago and he took visits after that and things can change. But I believe him and Cole declared for the draft which means they are focusing more on that right now before they make a college decision.

Reaction Score
The hold off strategy is a risky one. Hopefully the eggs are more distributed this time around.

Reaction Score
Chief said there is a gentle flow of water through the dam still, if I recall. So, I think that means soon.

Otherwise known as a “dick trickle”. Speaking of which, I wonder if there’s been any recent urinal based recruiting by the staff?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Would you guys rather have Cole or Bones? Personally I'm all in on Bones

Bones has more upside and can play next year. Cole is more of a sure thing. If Hurley knows or thinks AG is gone after next season, I'd prefer Cole. If not, Bones would be a better fit.

Also, if Ntambwe is the big, then 100% Bones. I don't want a roster missing three scholarship players next year. Screw that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom