Who do you think held their own the best? | The Boneyard

Who do you think held their own the best?

Which in your opinion were the three most competitive games?

• Notre Dame

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Baylor

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • FSU

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • Stinker @ Tulane

• Maryland

• South Carolina

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Texas

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Since we have a few days before UConn's first tourney game I would like to reflect on this insane season. I foolishly predicted we would lose 5 games and was gonna be happy with a just making it to the E8... I was obviously dealing with some sort of fever when I said that but now that the regular season is over and done with. I want to know what the BY thinks...

I'm gonna go:
1. FSU (Had a 7 point lead on us)!
2. Texas (Had a 6 point lead... twice)!
3. Tulane (I refuse to watch this game)!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Baylor FSU and TX - Baylor was tied with 4 minutes to go, FSU had a shot for the win, and TX was kicking our butts. Interestingly they all happened in the first three weeks of the season as the team started to establish its identity. Tulane we just played poorly so while it was close, it wasn't their doing.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
ND, Baylor, FSU in no particular order, because this team went from just starting to growing to looking like UConn and in amazingly short order. The rest of them are just noise; those noise like a Tulane night will kill you deader than dead in the NCAAs. TX has talent but they are a day late and a dollar short on toughness and in game adjustments. Maryland got lucky in the last two minutes against a young UConn team to make the margin Brenda is still yammering about. Not happening again and it wasn't that close. SC- no votes - that's right.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Baylor FSU and TX - Baylor was tied with 4 minutes to go, FSU had a shot for the win, and TX was kicking our butts. Interestingly they all happened in the first three weeks of the season as the team started to establish its identity. Tulane we just played poorly so while it was close, it wasn't their doing.
For never having a lead and never changing the game plan Mulkey gets no love from me. I gave Tulane their spot because Mulkey should known better. Had Notre Dame held it together a bit better in the second half and gave any sort of resistance to Phee and Gabby driving the center of the lane they could have also gotten the coveted 3rd spot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom