who do we play our next game monday night? | The Boneyard

who do we play our next game monday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
bumfuck u? who cares. we have no postseason this year and this game means nothing towards the big east. call up newtown hs and ask to borrow the bball jerseys they use for the night. if the ncaa says no, them. this game doesn't hurt us at all and its only to help get the ppl in this state back to a bit or normal feelings.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
If normal is what you want then wearing there jerseys won't do it!

I'm not gonna sit here and tell you what will but what is going to help my family ( two kids one 5 and one 1 and me and my wife who both work in a elementary school) is TIME!

At least I hope it will :'(

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I do understand what your trying to do and I respect it and it is great way to honor the lost but it is not going to help us get back to the normal life that we once had.
Maybe nothing will!!!!!

I Do Think It Is Great Way To Honor Them!!!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
HFD, they can't do that. Because if they do that, Im going to lose it again and won't be able to think about basketball. Again.

Reaction Score
That's a really good idea, but we're talking about the NCAA here, the same organization that will supsend a kid nine games for transactions that occured before they were born, vacate a title becaues of somebody illegally bought a hot dog, etc.

If it's going to work you have to find a way to make it profitable for the greedy bastards. How? I don't know - I'm sure you can think of something.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
HFD, they can't do that. Because if they do that, Im going to lose it again and won't be able to think about basketball. Again.

i hear u on this part of it. i do but i think it would be a extremely strong move by uconn to capture the states feeling and support.

That's a really good idea, but we're talking about the NCAA here, the same organization that will supsend a kid nine games for transactions that occured before they were born, vacate a title becaues of somebody illegally bought a hot dog, etc.

If it's going to work you have to find a way to make it profitable for the greedy bastards. How? I don't know - I'm sure you can think of something.

i dont care if the ncaa calls the game a forefit win from uw/e we play on monday or if they fine us. just do it. we have nothing to lose and a lot of support to show as a gain.

Reaction Score
Normal is gone. I've noticed that I even look at small kids in TV commercials differently nowadays.

A shift has occurred which may be permanent or long lasting. All we can do is adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom