Who could have the next triple double? | The Boneyard

Who could have the next triple double?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kiah had a double double to go with 6 blocks. I think if she plays 35 minutes against the right team she has the potential to get a triple double.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It will have to happen quickly because at full strength (once Tuck and KML are back) no one will be getting enough minutes to reach that milestone - Stef probably doesn't do it either without the injuries.

Reaction Score
Kiah had a double double to go with 6 blocks. I think if she plays 35 minutes against the right team she has the potential to get a triple double.
You would have thought if there were ever anyone in the program who would have had a triple double, it would have been Maya. I mean, is there anything that she can't do on the basketball court. I agree with some comments that with their normal lineup, no one would typically be on the court long enough to compile those numbers needed. The injuries to our two gals were the only reason Dolson was on the court long enough to have achieved those numbers though I'm not trying to minimize her achievement at all.

Reaction Score
Stewie. For example, against Boston U she had 7 rebounds and 6 assists to go along with 25 points. With Dolson graduating, she could improve those stats due to team need and/or opportunity.

Reaction Score
I'd bet Stewie over Kiah. Don't forget that Geno has a lot of control over whether a player has enough time to get a triple double, Kiah is doing well but I doubt that allowing her to get a triple double would, in Geno's mind, send her the right message, at least early in the season. Now, fi she outperforms and is doing well toward the end of the season, I'll take it all back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom