Who are you rooting for today? Stanford and Tenn Stress me out | The Boneyard

Who are you rooting for today? Stanford and Tenn Stress me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
What happened to Mississippi State yesterday happens a lot to teams that do not have experience playing the Huskies East. The Trees, I think, wouldn't be phased. As for the volunteers, I don't want that drama.

Should UConn get to the championship game versus either Stanford or TN, the storylines are going to give me an ulcer.

I am still pretty confident though. Do you have any rooting interests today?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
What happened to Mississippi State yesterday happens a lot to teams that do not have experience playing the Huskies East. The Trees, I think, wouldn't be phased. As for the volunteers, I don't want that drama.

Should UConn get to the championship game versus either Stanford or TN, the storylines are going to give me an ulcer.

I am still pretty confident though. Do you have any rooting interests today?

I don't have very strong feelings about either game, but I'd really like to see Washington get to its first Final Four. This kind of needs to be Washington's year, whereas Stanford isn't losing anyone after this year.

As for the other game, I'm rather torn. I don't have the same animus against Tennessee that I normally have, but I would kind of like to see their streak of missing the Final Four continue, and I'm with you in that the drama of a potential final vs. TN doesn't really appeal to me. However, it would also please me to see the ACC shut out of the Final Four.

Reaction Score
I want TENN for two reasons. One, a Final Four will keep Holly there for a long time and it would generate a lot of interest in WCBB. Plus, I sure would like to see how Geno plays TENN. Will he leave the starters in the whole 40 and stomp them or just play them like everyone else and let up on the gas at some point.

Reaction Score
Wish WA the best. As for TN selfishly more concerned how this late run might affect their recruiting.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I want TENN for two reasons. One, a Final Four will keep Holly there for a long time and it would generate a lot of interest in WCBB. Plus, I sure would like to see how Geno plays TENN. Will he leave the starters in the whole 40 and stomp them or just play them like everyone else and let up on the gas at some point.
Holly's job is already saved. There's no point in give TN an narrative to tell recruits.

Besides, I root against the Lady Vols on principal. To paraphrase a great Fishy one liner, if the Lady Vols were hosting a telethon, I'd root for the disease!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc