Who are we on the BY? | The Boneyard

Who are we on the BY?

Who are we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who is on the Boneyard? I've often wondered myself. This is a non-scientific poll of who we are. You can answer more than one answer. I've been curious. I figure there might be others who are too.

PS-There are no wrong or right answers.

Reaction Score
Who is on the Boneyard? I've often wondered myself. This is a non-scientific poll of who we are. You can answer more than one answer. I've been curious. I figure there might be others who are too.

Yes there are when you don't read the multiple votes allowed disclaimer. Old white guy, UConn fan since early 60s.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

Not really sure why it matters who is what. For me, I'm a Blue Asexual UConn fan of UConn Championship age.

Reaction Score
Not really sure why it matters who is what. For me, I'm a Blue As e xual UConn fan of UConn Championship age.
Honestly, lately, I've read a bunch of dumb posts and been wondering if I'm just wasting my time arguing with high school kids. Got me thinking, who the hell am I spending my time arguing with!?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Honestly, lately, I've read a bunch of dumb posts and been wondering if I'm just wasting my time arguing with high school kids. Got me thinking, who the hell am I spending my time arguing with!?
Wow - I just had to delete a stupid response - totally missed what you were saying until I read it a few more times.

The boneyard has absolutely regressed in terms of decent conversation and reasonable critiques. Way too many knee jerk reactions and unreasonable posts.

So now it's a a few posters who make sense that are a good read and a bunch of chaff you have to sort through.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Wow - I just had to delete a stupid response - totally missed what you were saying until I read it a few more times.

The boneyard has absolutely regressed in terms of decent conversation and reasonable critiques. Way too many knee jerk reactions and unreasonable posts.

So now it's a a few posters who make sense that are a good read and a bunch of chaff you have to sort through.
I blame the profanity filter. Profanity Fridays were like The Purge. Everyone got everything out of their systems in one expletive filled day.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

Funny, I was just thinking about posting the other day about how much the Boneyard has changed over the past few years. Totally agree with your assesment.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Yikes, we're like Guilford if you took all the women away.

Reaction Score
Looks like us old F-Cks didn't protect our turf very well.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
older white men, go figure ;)

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
This is the Best place for a Uconn fan to get info. and bond , BUT IT NEEDS MORE BROTHERS!!!! Right on!!!!!
image.jpg

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I wonder if the gender numbers would even budge on the womens' board? I always considered that the home of old white guys. Old is anyone older than me (53).

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Funny, I was just thinking about posting the other day about how much the Boneyard has changed over the past few years. Totally agree with your assesment.

Is this just a boneyard thing? Or a society-in-general thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom