Who are they? Where are they? Dunkers! Last featured player is REALLY GOOD!!! | The Boneyard

Who are they? Where are they? Dunkers! Last featured player is REALLY GOOD!!!

Reaction Score
I don’t know about the girl in blue. But the girl in yellow is Audi Crooks and I am very interested in how she develops at Iowa St next year. She’s strong, relentless, and has excellent post moves, good handles, and a soft touch on a midrange jump shot. The surprising thing about her is that she has really good stamina, typically plays entire games. I suspect she was overlooked a bit by recruiters out of a worry about stamina. But I watched one of her games and she’s got plenty of stamina.

Reaction Score
This video is confusing. Why are they referencing Deja Kelly when she's now a sophomore?

Reaction Score
At only 18 years of age, there is absolutely anywhere Newman’s future can take her. Her participation in the reality TV show has also opened up her prospects in the entertainment sector.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
This video is confusing. Why are they referencing Deja Kelly when she's now a sophomore?
This video is a few years old as evidenced by Paige's presence in high school. I am not familiar with most of the players as in their name or where they play their college ball. I thought some BoneYarders might know. I know Paige, Caitlin, Audi and no one else.

Reaction Score
This video is a few years old as evidenced by Paige's presence in high school. I am not familiar with most of the players as in their name or where they play their college ball. I thought some BoneYarders might know. I know Paige, Caitlin, Audi and no one else.
This doesn't make sense based on who's included in the video. How would Jada Williams, Audi Crooks, and Toby Fournier be included if this was the case? When opened in YouTube, the site indicates it was uploaded 6 months ago, which is why I'm asking. Also, if you expand the video it does list the names of the players for everyone's reference.

1672849555417.png

The reason why I'm also asking about the video is that their logic for ranking doesn't make sense. For example, Zia Cooke and Deja Kelly are honourable mentions. Toby Fournier (the Kia Nurse Elite player) is in their top 10. Then they have Hailey Van Lith listed at #5 with Audi Crooks listed at #4.

Where's Olivia Miles, Aaliyah Edwards, Diamond Miller or Angel Reese who could easily be part of this list? I would have them ranked higher than Crooks and Fournier at the moment. Heck, where's Cassandre Prosper who has played along with Toby and earned more acclaim at this point in their careers?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom