Who are the most reliable Huskies? | The Boneyard

Who are the most reliable Huskies?

Reaction Score
Who are the players you don’t worry about as far as getting their points and having a good game? Not just against Mercer, but in the Final Four too? It may depend upon matchups too, but I’m curious what people think.

I’m putting Azzi in that category, but I’m not sure who else. Paige may not be 100%. I’m on fence about most of the others. Christyn and Liv are seniors, will be there probably, but each has been inconsistent. Dorka and Evina are seniors too, but while playing well recently, are they going to shine every game? What about Caroline, she too is coming back from injury and rounding into form again. I like Aaliyah’s game recently, but is she completely back on game?
Nika may be dependable, but her scoring isn’t much, her defensive pestiness will be there.

I think given recent form, our most dependable players are: Azzi, Christyn, Aaliyah, Dorka, and I’ll go with Caroline(!) over Nika (need the points that Caroline gives, plus she is such a mismatch). If Liv, Evina, are ready to rumble and Paige is healthy enough, look out!

Reaction Score
Very very hard to say. I think there has been quite a few ups and downs and inconsistency among most of the players. You can find a real dud game or two for most of them.

Having said that I think injuries and different lineups all the time has been a big part of that, and recently with everyone back except Aubrey, it has been just the opposite. Now it seems like the whole roster has been consistently good and hopefully that extends for the tournament as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom